49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-13-2013, 11:45 AM
RE:
man id check http://5spot.ca for that.
12-13-2013, 11:46 AM
RE:
(05-22-2013 07:50 AM)nolol Wrote:  Man did you try it on 5spot wayyyyyy better !! no commission fee's ! YOLO
(05-22-2013 07:50 AM)nolol Wrote:  man this is hell lot of info.!

Seriously sincere thanks.! +5 rep
12-17-2013, 12:00 AM
RE:
(05-23-2013 11:04 PM)Leith Aka Moon God of SEO Wrote:  1) Can you explain of big, medium, and small list what is the number? like small list is less than 1k.
2) Should I use my own IP using magic submitter?
3) If I have a dynamic IP, I can keep changing my IP, after offing my router?
Thanks guys. It was a lot to write, and by the end I was too tired to go back and edit it much. Else I would have changed up some colors and made it more readable. Regardless, the message is there. Sorry if anyone else asked questions, I picked this one because it was the clearest to answer.

1) I assume you are talking about size of your proxy list? It's been a bit since I wrote this so I dont recall what I referred to as big, medium, small.. If its proxies, then I normally can snag over 500 to 800 easily. Using xrumer and a custom list of proxy sources for it to harvest from, I managed to keep a list over 2k proxies, almost at all times. I think I was referring to how many proxies you need per the number of sites your posting to? Just wing it :) There is no set number. Obviously if you have 10 proxies only, and you post to 20k URLs, your gonna have some problems lol.. I used scrapebox the most with proxies. I used xrumer too, but I never had to pay attention to the # of proxies I had because of its automatic proxy harvesting system. I would post to about 40k URLs in scrapebox with around 800 good fresh checked proxies. Fresh checked meaning within a couple hours of finishing checking the proxies, I ran them in Scrapebox (or whatever prog). If its been a day since you checked them, then you need to re-check them. Public proxies die quickly, or sometimes are down and up, back n forth a lot.

2) I don't know what magic submitter is, nor do I have the time to look it up. I have heard of the name, but never used it myself. Just look at what magic submitter is.. Is it like any of the programs I mentioned? Is it like SENuke, or more like scrapebox? The nature of the program will determine how you go about setting it up.

The reason you can use your IP, or the same IP for 1 whole run, with SENuke, is because its submitting to 100s of DIFFERENT sites that are not connected in any way to each other. When SENuke submits to a website, that site has no way of knowing that you just spammed 1,000 other sites! This is NOT the case with Scrapebox! Scrapebox (mostly) posts to Wordpress blogs. While it does other platforms, majority are WP. Wordpress has plugins, like akismet and others, that keep an eye out for spammers! So when you post to a Wordpress blog, the plugins MAY know you have posted to 10k others today! The type of comment system they use on their wordpress could matter too.. Like if its the regular wordpress one, or if its a plugin to have a better pimped out comment system for wordpress.. Point is, if you do a Scrapebox run and have 40k wordpress blogs as your list to post to, you need to use as many proxies as you can because they are all the same platform (wordpress). Same with vBulletin and other forums, they have spam blacklists, plugins similar to akismet for wordpress, when using xrumer. The nature between SENuke and Scrapebox/xRumer is completely different.

You have to ask yourself, what will happen if I just spam this list with 1 IP Address. SENuke, you will be okay. Scrapebox, xRumer, checking pageranks, checking if indexed, checking # of links... those will get you banned with too many requests (or uses) of the same IP. So the more the better!

3) If you have a dynamic IP you should be able to change it whenever you want to. It depends on your ISP and your equipment. Some ISPs don't let you change your IP, others let you but your modem may not, or your router may be cock blocking you :) Right now, I am not able to change my IP like I used to be able to.. I am on ATT uVerse now, and my IP rarely changes, and I can not make it change. The reason why your IP is locked with uVerse is because your DVR and all the TVs in your house, all run through your modem. Before I had Comcast, and I could change my IP whenever I wanted to!

I recommend everyone have a router with firewall. I prefer Linksys, or Cisco, same thing. I have a Linksys wireless-n gigabit router with 4port switch. the 4 port switch just means it has 4 ethernet plugs to connect 4 devices "wired".. which is my desktop and xbox. Anyways. You login to the router admin page and go find an area where you can change the router's MAC Address. Its called something like "MAC Address Clone". Its goal is to clone/copy the MAC of the computer your currently on. However, you can change it to whatever values you want to. Different routers MUST start with the same 2 numbers (the first set), mine starts with 00, if I try to change the first set to anything else it wont let me. Change all the rest of the numbers randomly off the top of your head. Valid characters are: 0-9 and A-F. Once typed out, click save. After the router has saved your new MAC Address, unplug your modem and plug it back in. After about 30 seconds it should be connected again. Go to "ipchicken.com" and check your IP to make sure it changed.

Some ISPs don't have a large IP Pool. Well, its generally your area that may not have a large IP pool to pick from. Some people never ever get the same IP again once they changed it. Others, can get the same IP again. They could change their IP say 5 times.. and change it again and get the same IP as they just had 5 IPs ago. If your doing a lot of posting on the IPs when you have them, it may be a good idea to keep a notepad file saved of the IPs you have already burned up. If you get the same IP you have already had, repeat the process to change it again.

One technical note: Sometimes you change your MAC Address on your router, and reboot your modem, and wtf you have no internet. It all looks good, you did everything right, but no internet. Don't freak out, it happens. Just repeat the process again, changing your MAC Address of your router, power cycle modem.. You should then be connected and fine again. Sometimes some random MAC Address combinations you make up don't work. I dont know exactly why, other than maybe (by chance) its a MAC belonging to someone else on the network? I just know sometimes it happens, and changing the MAC again has always resolved it for me. Some times it just doesn't like a specific MAC address.

Hope that helps you guys out. I may come up with some more tutorials later. I may give out some stuff here on bbhf, but I will probably make people enter their email to get it to keep leechers off it. I am also making a members area to combine everything in one spot, all my products, freebies, everything.. So maybe once I get that up, and people can create a free account to access the material, and all my other stuff if they want.
03-14-2014, 12:47 PM
RE:
very perfect post
04-05-2014, 12:40 AM
RE:
thats lot of information....big ups man.... 57yes57yes57yes

thank you very much
56.gif
04-08-2014, 06:41 PM
RE:
my eyes hurt, but thank you this really helps! + reps
04-18-2014, 06:01 PM