54.gif

Poll: How many items do you have in the list i provided?
at least 2 of the 5 items in the list
3 to 4 of the items
ALL of the 5 items below
1 or None of the 5 items
[Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-02-2015, 05:11 AM
[IMPORTANT] [Poll] Keeping Your Cool in the face of all these shiny objects
Hello Fellow Blackhatters Tongue Something to consider first... Huh -

Mods. this could go in Tutorials and Guides but I wanted it here above the collection of shit people download for a reason :-)
Can you make it sticky?

Wait! Stop! Don't you dare download a d*** thing in here until you read this post! I mean it!

These all might be really cool and neat - BUT - don't you dare download a d*** thing here until you have at least 3 things in place - see below

Please answer the poll as - A, B, C or D
A - at least 2 of the items in the list below Welcome
B - 3 or more of the items Cool

C - ALL of the items below 42rock
D - none of the items Verysad

THESE ARE THE THINGS YOU NEED TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE - the links go to things to help you take action today!

1. A solid squeeze page collecting your leads and building your list of BUYERS to sell to - (think email jeet )
2. Your own product that is ACTUALLY making you money - poke around here and ask questions then TAKE ACTION
3. A website that is strengthening a brand or promoting someone's products and paying you
4. 1 to 5 niche markets that you are working towards dominating with your personal magic - keyword research
5. A solid understanding of why you are here and what you want to accomplish - answer should be "building a business"

The rest of this stuff IN THIS WHOLE FORUM is just noise unless you are actively working to have what I mentioned above

OK carry on soldier :-)
03-02-2015, 05:25 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2015 05:26 AM by WorldWarrior.)
RE:
Let me be the first to say "Well done" on posting this poll.

Being successful online isn't as hard as it's turning out to be for most people. It's the lack of focus and the lack of focused action. The average person who has been involved in online marketing (not just MMO) has more than enough know-how to start making money in a week...and a week is the longest time because there are more than enough resources available, legitimately or otherwise, to help anyone from any country be successful.

The shiny objects syndrome will not go away, but you don't have to keep yourself from being successful by falling prey to this deisease just because cloud storage is free or literally everything you need to be successful outside of you taking action is also available for free.

Reps given because your poll may just be the turning point for many people, and if you change just one life, it's been worth the effort!
03-02-2015, 05:36 AM
RE:
Thanks World Warrior!

I appreciate your acknowledgement :-) I have to say that I was worried about positing it. I kind of felt like Jerry Maguire for about 3 minutes after I hit "post" but your response saves me :-) Reps to you for helping me feel good about the post. I sure hope that it helps at least one person - funny thing is, I wrote it to myself for myself! LOL!!
03-02-2015, 06:13 AM
RE:
well i like your mindset bud. i just don't think your links are the best examples out there. email jeet? really? i was never a fan of ANY jeet product. then you have a link leading to a udemy course. ewwwww. i got the concept of poking around the question and answer section to help build a product, but a poll? yuck. never was a big fan of polls as they are usually a waste of time and the limited stats don't really say anything.

anyway, i liked what you were trying to do, i just think there are a lot better resources than the ones you posted about.

+rep though since it was original and refreshing. something you don't see a lot of around here anymore when people rarely put some thought and effort in to something
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
03-02-2015, 06:33 AM
RE:
California Kid,

Please post some of the resources you value. This thread would have a lot of benefit if you seeded it with your preferred tools and others follow your lead.

What are the resources/tools you value most?

Thank you for your contribution
16.gif
03-02-2015, 06:43 AM
RE:
CaliforniaKid - thanks for your thoughts. I value your insight and I understand what you are saying. However, I doubt that the resources that I chose will take any points away from my overall message. I didn't want to waste time on getting just the perfect resource because it really doesn't exist and it would have kept me from putting up the post.

You took what you wanted from it and you took the time to respond to the post. That's what I wanted so thank you :-) Cheers
03-02-2015, 10:27 AM
RE:
(03-02-2015 06:13 AM)California Kid Wrote:  well i like your mindset bud. i just don't think your links are the best examples out there. email jeet? really? i was never a fan of ANY jeet product. then you have a link leading to a udemy course. ewwwww. i got the concept of poking around the question and answer section to help build a product, but a poll? yuck. never was a big fan of polls as they are usually a waste of time and the limited stats don't really say anything.

anyway, i liked what you were trying to do, i just think there are a lot better resources than the ones you posted about.

+rep though since it was original and refreshing. something you don't see a lot of around here anymore when people rarely put some thought and effort in to something
I agree with you but on the basis that it's a case of personal preference.

In another BH forum I created a product that sells to this very day through a simple poll I did in 2013. A poll is just onew ay out of many and will not work for every person obviously, but those it works for it has the power to deliver some great market research.
03-04-2015, 02:42 AM
RE:
i'm just glad it's in the right section of the forum now. just because the op wanted it to be seen doesn't mean it deserved a spot in the freebies productt sharing section of the forum. it is also something that shouldn't get pinned even though he asked for it to.
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you

60.gif