27.gif

Poll: What would be your VOTE?
Yes, Remove the thanks to unlock button to speed up our server somehow.
No, Please do not remove the thanks to unlock button because that what makes BBHF unique above all
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-07-2013, 12:44 PM
RE:
@losille @xevasive..
I share on freebies section what i believe is to be shared on public but when it comes to private info then i'll keep it inside VIP.

Click this link --> http://bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?...s&uid=9262

Head each of my thread. And notice some patterns that what to be shared on public should be shared on public.
And what to be shared on private should be shared on private. :)

Seeing the thanks button gone. I hope rep button will still be active too. :)
08-07-2013, 01:06 PM
RE:
oh its past now...thanks admin. Now that thanks is deactivated, better share will be at the VIP section.
08-07-2013, 11:37 PM
RE:
It is great that the forum is running on normal speed now. We can make it without Thanks button, but we cant make it with mega-super-slow speed. Thanks for taking action!
08-08-2013, 04:35 AM
RE:
@BestBlackHatForum

The Speed is amazing! Please leave it like this! Thx was not the only reason people shared! Now instead of THX they can get REPUTATION - way better than "thanks" anyways!

~~ You just have to decide what to do with the sections where you needed a certain number of posts - like 30k for Internet Marketers

~~ Also make 20 Posts instead of 10.

I dont think that adding the Who's Online is such a needed feature!

Love the Speed!
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
08-08-2013, 05:25 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2013 05:34 PM by BlueWaffle.)
RE:
I came in tonight astounded at how fast everything loaded (YAY) but shocked to find the thanks system gone. I'm glad that as a contributor and reviewer I don't have to give thanks but honestly.. I didn't mind that "physical" (lol) expression of gratitude and record of the balance between what I was grabbing versus what I was returning to the community.
(It was a while before I started mirroring but once I realized how easy it was to do really, I started giving back the way this community deserves.)

I'm not a competitive person, but I did also appreciate the instantly measurable effect the mirrors I was sharing had on the community - if I had helped, I got more thanks and sometimes some rep. That was a feedback tool for me - and that is gone.

Oddly enough - I actually would prefer to have to GIVE thanks to unlock something. I may be a freak in that-

BUT!

THAT SAID!!

Oh my GAWD I don't want to go back to the 1 minute plus load time for any post or thank you to go through.

So I don't have a solution. I can't have my cake and have it load fast too Biggrin

Going to go back and read what other posters have to say. I know one thing!

If I could spare the money to become a lifetime VIP right now I would - I would GLADLY pay to help support this forum! It just so happens that real life is a b1tch that doesn't play nice - and I can't yet.

So I return what I take in the form of mirrors.. but I will buy a lifetime VIP as soon as I can. Not really because I want into the VIP sections (though I suspect the truly good shares will only be in there form here on out) but mostly I wanna pay VIP to help keep the forum going - especially having had to battle such ludicrous load times before.
57.gif
Sharing is Caring! But so is MIRRORING and ADDING REP Love
08-08-2013, 05:41 PM
RE:
(08-07-2013 12:37 PM)xevasive Wrote:  I agree with Losille completely, I think all of us VIP's when sharing ANYTHING from now on, should be shared in the VIP sections. Because the only reason we were sharing in the "freebies" was to get our thanks and reps up, so now since there is no point, we should contribute more to the VIP sections, therefore the freebie seekers/leechers will want to cough up a measly $50 bucks lifetime. Just my 2 cents

Oh and I'm not saying that the rest of the VIPs don't rep or thanks, I'm saying we are the majority of people who do that still. Also I love how much the speed of this forum has increased dramatically. So my vote was yes! Man I love this forum.
I hope the VIPs don't decide to shut up shop and only share in the VIP section. Otherwise there will be nothing to draw new people in - and new VIP bucks to help the site stay up - because there will be nothing worthwhile for people to grab here unless they pay. And there are enough sites like that out there.

That said.. even though I have to funnel all the money I make (helped by this forum no doubt) into survival atm, I totally understand if I can no longer find the GOOD sh1t out in the general freebies section - no recognition means no motivation.

But don't hold out on Everything.. throw some share bait out there for the no0bs.
Sharing is Caring! But so is MIRRORING and ADDING REP Love
08-08-2013, 06:28 PM
RE:
Finally the site is nice again. the speed was painful before. thank you, I suggest to go with reply to see links and also use cloudflare.com for CDN and DOS protection.
(05-02-2018 03:53 AM)skphero Wrote:  Stop making people by sharing fake keys :p !!
[Image: mysig.png]
08-09-2013, 11:25 AM
RE:
Add the reply to see the post. but the thanks buttons leave it as thanks no for unlock the post. If there is a user who likes the post, they can thank.
[Image: 468x60.gif]
08-09-2013, 09:49 PM
RE:
I am not voting either way, because it doesn't matter to me. So I will let those who actually have a preference make their votes count.

IMPORTANT: I do think that the "links" or "hide hack" code should be hidden from unregistered users though! Right now, a non logged in person (including search engine bots) can view and click the links shared. This is bad just because it will cause them to die a lot faster. Also, it stops giving people that aren't a member a reason to join! If they can get everything (like the download links to the WSO or cracked program) without registering, then why would they? I think your "new member" growth rate will suffer due to your current settings. Again, just make the "hide hack" or the download links we share, not viewable by non-members. As for "thanking" or "posting" to see it, it doesn't matter. As for how popular it is, I can check the download counts of each mirror I give and add them up. That would give us an idea of how popular our share went.. I just shared ScrapeBoard. I am sure even outsiders will stumble upon it, and that it will be shared on other forums and websites soon. The download numbers can give an indication on how "viral" our share went :) So it is opening up the door for our stuff to get seen by more eye balls. Then if your like me, and you embed your name and represent "BestBlackHatForum.com" in all your shares, your bringing more traffic back to here in a full circle.. Even if some leacher grabbed it, shared it on their blog, its more traffic in the end.. So removing the thanks requirement allows our stuff to get more traffic. Downside is, it will cause some of our shares/links to get found and deleted a lot faster.

So good for me: if you leave the shares/links exposed like they are now (non-members can get the links), its more traffic for me.

Good for BBHF admin: you will get more signups if you force the links (hide hack) visibility to only registered members..
08-11-2013, 01:00 AM
RE:
Nice our forum now load faster :)
+1 for replying the thread before showing the links..but what if they only reply like "akdadqiweala (trash words)" the forum will looks dirty . and if the user/member have a minimum amount of post before they download/view the linkS?is that possible? or they can share new links/cracks/etc but need have a post of 10 to 20 counts? so that no new member will post the way they want.. just a suggestion..
65.gif
i love 68music

55.gif