50.gif

Poll: What would be your VOTE?
Yes, Remove the thanks to unlock button to speed up our server somehow.
No, Please do not remove the thanks to unlock button because that what makes BBHF unique above all
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-06-2013, 06:50 PM
RE:
My vote is with you admin. Remove the thanks to unlock the content.
08-06-2013, 11:35 PM
RE:
[offtopic] I cant Vote on polls waaa :(
please remove that hit thanks button it makes it slow real slow
Quote:Don't Forget To Add ++Reps

08-07-2013, 01:37 AM
RE:
I don't find that the thanks feature is making BBHF that unique. It's the community and especially its content.

Nonetheless do I find it a bad idea to remove all the actions to download something for VIPs etc. because then we can never check if someone is a leecher.

--The following sentences will be sent via PM, to avoid giving leechers ideas--
08-07-2013, 01:51 AM
RE:
I am fine either way, but think now that some of the more exclusive, hard-to-find, or highly in demand shares I will post in the VIP section, too.

I notice how a couple of professional leechers here don't want the the "thanks" LOL!

Thanks to all who contribute and actively participate in this wonderful community.
08-07-2013, 02:08 AM
RE:
Perhaps we can do something about all the *dead* links.....far too many times, I've had to click thanks, just find out the link is dead. That has to be a HUGE drain on the system since there is a whole crap load of dead links on this system. Get rid of those and perhaps we can keep the "thanks".....

....just me 2 cents!
15.gif

don't forget to click the rep button on the right and show us some looovve!!
Cool

There's only two ways to be deceived: believing something that's NOT true; and not believing something that IS true!
08-07-2013, 02:21 AM
RE:
Site speed and functionality is above all. Do whatever you need to do. I voted yes.
08-07-2013, 03:56 AM
RE:
(08-06-2013 06:38 PM)HighSkilledExploiter Wrote:  I gonna miss my number of thanks i received. :(

Whatever it takes to increase response times - even giving Reps is difficult.

One last "Thanks" to increase the count!
08-07-2013, 04:31 AM
RE:
I am happy for admin to do what is needed to keep this forum as effective and working at its best all the time. Just a few observations it is good that leechers and spammers can be identified and kicked out. I agree maybe the dead links being removed would help also as they must drain the site as well.

I trust admin to do what is needed if I can help in anyway just let me know.
08-07-2013, 05:03 AM
RE:
this is the slowest Forum site i am a member of... all other forums load in respectable time for me, except BBHF, which takes between 30-60 seconds or more... it was a good suggestion to post downloads in VIP section
08-07-2013, 05:28 AM
RE:
The thanks are nice, but sometimes I do feel like I'm on dial up when I come to BBHF. Hit the View New Posts button and then go do something else for a minute.
43.gif
If you've participated in a group buy and had a good experience then let others know.
Click here for the Good GB thread.

56.gif