22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-01-2012, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2012 02:04 PM by Super Z.)
RE: I want to buy supervip but i have 48$ in my paypal account
lobozebra thanks THANKS i love you are the man you give me the 2$ i will never forget.
01-01-2012, 03:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2012 03:32 PM by Super Z.)
i am GREATFULL OF YOU and thank you so much

lala i sent you the email upgrade me to supervip.
01-02-2012, 01:30 PM
Lucky guy..
*Post this on WTB section. Thanks.
01-02-2012, 05:24 PM
Super Z...i might not be an active poster on here..but all i can say is what lobozebra did for you is nothing new on the parts of the senior members, lobozebra just did what i have noticed all of them do and thats help out any and everywhere they can, this forum is one of the few if not the only one where members actually lookout for each other an genuinely show love and support for the rest.

you my friend were honest about the situation and they came to the rescue, big lesson for scammers here as well and thats on this forum all you have to do is just ask and if the rest of the members on here can help i guarantee you guys the help will come!

lobozebra you are indeed a shining example for myself and all the rest of what it means to be a fellow BBHF member,kudos to you champ.

PS: to all you quick thinkers pleeeeease dont think you can abuse this kindess of the members and try to exploit it as a weakness.

43.gif