18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-05-2016, 06:32 PM
RE: I need your help
(08-05-2016 01:58 AM)AntonVS Wrote:  
(08-02-2016 11:36 AM)CharlieAngel Wrote:  Pls to all....ANY member regardless of how many REP POINTS have accumulated, it doesn't mean that member cannot be a scammer. It has happened so many times on other forum/sites. Not surprise at all.

I am NOT saying OP is a scammer. BUT....Show us picture/video proof. Talk is very easy.

You are right - on the expanses of the Internet quite a lot of scams.
I have already said one of our members, what medical documents I can provide.
Read this post!
If you satisfy these documents, I can provide them to you.

Maybe others can help you financially. But NOT me. Sorry i give this a PASS ! Goodluck and i am out of this thread.
08-06-2016, 04:14 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2016 09:30 AM by AntonVS.)
Quote:Maybe others can help you financially. But NOT me. Sorry i give this a PASS ! Goodluck and i am out of this thread.

If you is not going to help me, then why do you get involved in this thread?!!!
I want to come to know you in person, if you are not afraid of me.
I want you to meet cancer patients and guide you through the corridors of Oncology Center.
08-06-2016, 04:14 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2016 09:30 AM by AntonVS.)
Quote:Maybe others can help you financially. But NOT me. Sorry i give this a PASS ! Goodluck and i am out of this thread.

If you is not going to help me, then why do you get involved in this thread?!!!
I want to come to know you in person, if you are not afraid of me.
I want you to meet cancer patients and guide you through the corridors of Oncology Center.
08-06-2016, 05:37 PM
get the F*** outta here. YOU'RE the fraud. you tell people to demand proof before sending money but then you turn around and try to destroy someone's reputation here without your own proof you are demanding others to get.

you sound like a jealous little bitch because someone is getting help with his needs and you're not. and guess what is gonna happen when you need help one day? you ain't gonna get it. live with that one....

if this thread is not for you, stay the F*** out. don't worry about us in here. we support our own. you obviously do not so you obviously don't belong here....so again....get the F*** outta here!

anton- don't cater to this person. you have much more important things to concentrate on while staying positive dude

(08-05-2016 06:32 PM)CharlieAngel Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 01:58 AM)AntonVS Wrote:  
(08-02-2016 11:36 AM)CharlieAngel Wrote:  Pls to all....ANY member regardless of how many REP POINTS have accumulated, it doesn't mean that member cannot be a scammer. It has happened so many times on other forum/sites. Not surprise at all.

I am NOT saying OP is a scammer. BUT....Show us picture/video proof. Talk is very easy.

You are right - on the expanses of the Internet quite a lot of scams.
I have already said one of our members, what medical documents I can provide.
Read this post!
If you satisfy these documents, I can provide them to you.

Maybe others can help you financially. But NOT me. Sorry i give this a PASS ! Goodluck and i am out of this thread.
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
08-07-2016, 12:10 AM
the first thing goes into my mind is a scam, no need to post or turn this thread into scam ok..

sorry anton m very poorhigh don't blame me - wa are all love you dude- mouth should close often.. :)

who you are in real life big boy, fighter? very smartie? no need to shows your privilegies -we all neutral i just think everybody tired to see QUICK BUCK SCHEMES

no need talking WHO IM about reps for me newbie means nothing

CharlieAngel- if you are out no need to tell everyone close mouth don't want support or think someone in such reputable forum scammer- move ass away..

all our recommendations not make any value if like was said guy on a half way to complete need 50k more to complete that therapy

i think they are f..ing crazy in russia to charge kind amounts regular guy to save life and didn't provide any guarantee on front

pm me in which town you take medication i will check about them if needed call

anton - besafe GOD save you..
32.gif
08-07-2016, 12:56 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2016 12:57 AM by arsul.)
m also checked people reaction they just start believe some newbie not you.. which not good at all.. unusual

they just start post shit.. wich means people not a human..
08-07-2016, 07:18 AM
Anton
I cannot believe someone is questioning your condition and authenticity. On this forum we share and care about each other. You should be concentrating on beating CANCER not justifying your status. Please ignore the skeptics.

You have been very active on this forum for years. I personally have benefited from your numerous shares.

If I could give you $1 for every share I would give you a couple of thousands of dollars.

Unfortunately I cannot donate that much.

But i have already donated once and plan to donate again next week.

I urge all my BBHF members to donate at least $5.00. If we do that Anton can get the care he needs.

Just think about how much value Anton has given you. Now is the time to pay him back.

PLEASE DONATE TO ANTON !!!

Your good deed will be rewarded many fold.

Joe
08-10-2016, 01:57 AM
rter2435gh - deleted
08-20-2016, 10:40 AM
Hi AntonVS,

Sorry to hear about your condition....don't lose hope bro, I'm a nurse here and still learning I.M. and i can somehow help you in a way..i know a doctor here in my place treating even stage 4 cancer..he has more than 400 cancer patients who are healed....IF his program is carefully followed...
If you choose the less aggressive natural way, PM me...since included in the healing program is like the Gerson therapy, which is cleansing and nourishing...he uses a powerful antioxidant, mentioned 37 times in the Bible (if you believe)

Regards,
Jimms
8k People waited over 2 Years
SEMANTIC SEO COURSE FOR TOPICAL AUTHORITY
08-21-2016, 01:38 PM
will be sending some money next week!

prayers are already on the way!!!!!

God bless you Anton!
25.gif
Happydance Send upto 75000 Emails per month Free ==> http://www.seizeyourdeal.com/25000emails

27.gif