76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-15-2016, 03:37 PM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2016 03:45 PM by youngmilli.)
RE: I can't help you now
i will be praying for you brother! if i can help out, i knew a person that had cancer and they started watching and following a guy name markus rothranz and the person got healed here is his page check it out https://www.youtube.com/user/MarkusRothkranz

good vid: Cancer and Stroke Survivors Chris and Barbara Elvig, healed naturally
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9ug1b0Ti2A

much love stay strong Heart
05-15-2016, 03:39 PM
I'm sorry to hear that.
You will be good, I'm sure
05-15-2016, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2016 01:40 PM by watchthebirdie.)
Anton...you are a valued member here. We all wish you well, cancer is such a terrible disease. I'm not a doctor, but have done a lot of reading and research on the disease, since my mother had early leukemia about 4 1/2 years ago. She is now a healthy and happy 82 year old. What I've learned in a nutshell is this...
1. Cancer loves sugar. I put her on a low carb diet, basically the Atkins induction diet. No sugar, alcohol, bread, pasta or starchy vegetables (corn, peas, etc).
2. Certain natural herbs help a great deal. In her case, with cancer of the blood, a tea of dandelion root, burdock root and yellow dock root purified the blood.
3. Tumeric (curcumin) is also very helpful in keeping the body fighting the disease, and she takes it daily with a bit of black pepper.
As I said, 4 1/2 years ago, she was getting blood transfusions and her hemoglobin count was below 80 (120 is normal). Her last checkup it was 144. There is no sign of the disease now, and she is back to a relatively normal diet, but still maintains the tea.
If this interests you, PM me and I'll explain in more detail.
I hope your fight goes well. Stay strong!!
05-15-2016, 04:24 PM
Sorry to hear that. Stay strong and hope you will recover soon!
05-15-2016, 04:47 PM
D@mn! :(
My deepest prayer for your faster recovery.
Almost all members here are praying for your recovery. and thank you for sharing what you have been going on. We wishes you the best and all prayer we could give to guide in times like this.
42.gif
05-15-2016, 05:12 PM
Your Health is Number One.
Keep your energy to yourself now.
Please give us info about diagnosing and current treatments.
Let us do research work to find the best treatments for you.
Tell us in what for way we can help you.
Together we are strong to beat cancer.

(05-15-2016 06:59 AM)AntonVS Wrote:  I'm sorry, my BBHF brothers and sisters, I can't answer your PMs, I can't fulfill your wishes about reuploading content and I can't please you new stuff.
I'm trying to beat cancer.
BBHF Torrent Tracker + Escrow services will be great for VIP GB's. It's more safe.
Take Action Today Before It's Too Late Happydance
05-15-2016, 05:16 PM
Thank You For Your Kindness and generosity. You have helped me immensely without even knowing my name. I pray the contrast you are experiencing gives way to greater light.

Respects
05-15-2016, 05:21 PM
All of the best my friend
05-15-2016, 05:40 PM
Stay strong and along with fellow members I pray for your fast recovery.
05-15-2016, 05:45 PM
stay strong man. we are here to help you .
36.gif

9.gif