40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-09-2023, 12:35 PM
I need natural voice for making video
Hi,
I need a natural text to speech software for making video. Would you help me?

Regards
10-09-2023, 02:10 PM
RE: I need natural voice for making video
Did you try https://elevenlabs.io/?
10-09-2023, 03:16 PM
Try this Text to Speech tool

Code:
https://murf.ai
10-09-2023, 05:57 PM
Gilisoft AI Toolkit 7.1

Code:
[b]Overview of Gilisoft AI Toolkit[/b]
This comprehensive software package can be helpful for businesses and individuals who want to integrate AI technology into their workflows. Gilisoft AI Toolkit is a software package that includes various tools for working with artificial intelligence, including chatbots, OCR (optical character recognition), TTS (text-to-speech), and ASR (automatic speech recognition) software. The chatbot tool allows users to create and customize their chatbots according to their needs.

Code:
[b]Features of Gilisoft AI Toolkit[/b]
It can simulate human thinking and language abilities, enabling natural language interaction and conversation.
Provide sufficient contextual information to the machine, and organize prompts in a clear structure.
An audio-to-text function is a tool that can convert spoken words in an audio file into written text.
A text-to-audio function is a tool that can convert written text into spoken words.

DL Here:
Code:
https://filecr.com/windows/gilisoft-ai-toolkit/?id=339242217000
10-09-2023, 10:31 PM
If you are using windows OS you can have Microsoft Edge read aloud with its tts voice. Then you can just record on your pc.
40.gif
10-09-2023, 11:05 PM
(10-09-2023 10:31 PM)Binaryp Wrote:  If you are using windows OS you can have Microsoft Edge read aloud with its tts voice. Then you can just record on your pc.

Download the Gilisoft s/w mentioned in Post 4 (just install the trial) and run TTS (since it downloads the tts stuff the first time you use it). Now look in the TTS subfolder and you will find an edgetts folder in there you can just copy. Inside that folder just run edgetts --h and you have the full command line version at your fingertips.

usage: edgetts [-h] [-t TEXT] [-f FILE] [-v VOICE] [-l] [--rate RATE] [--volume VOLUME] [-O OVERLAPPING]
[--write-media WRITE_MEDIA] [--write-subtitles WRITE_SUBTITLES] [--proxy PROXY]

Microsoft Edge TTS

optional arguments:
-h, --help show this help message and exit
-t TEXT, --text TEXT what TTS will say
-f FILE, --file FILE same as --text but read from file
-v VOICE, --voice VOICE
voice for TTS. Default: en-US-AriaNeural
-l, --list-voices lists available voices and exits
--rate RATE set TTS rate. Default +0%.
--volume VOLUME set TTS volume. Default +0%.
-O OVERLAPPING, --overlapping OVERLAPPING
overlapping subtitles in seconds. Default: 0.
--write-media WRITE_MEDIA
send media output to file instead of stdout
--write-subtitles WRITE_SUBTITLES
send subtitle output to provided file instead of stderr
--proxy PROXY use a proxy for TTS and voice list.

The proxy part is suggestive that you might be blocked if you overdo it - you're getting their Azure voices for free.

There's also a version on PyPi for anybody that speaks Python.
12-11-2023, 07:07 PM
(10-09-2023 05:57 PM)Aldebaran Wrote:  Gilisoft AI Toolkit 7.1

Code:
[b]Overview of Gilisoft AI Toolkit[/b]
This comprehensive software package can be helpful for businesses and individuals who want to integrate AI technology into their workflows. Gilisoft AI Toolkit is a software package that includes various tools for working with artificial intelligence, including chatbots, OCR (optical character recognition), TTS (text-to-speech), and ASR (automatic speech recognition) software. The chatbot tool allows users to create and customize their chatbots according to their needs.

Code:
[b]Features of Gilisoft AI Toolkit[/b]
It can simulate human thinking and language abilities, enabling natural language interaction and conversation.
Provide sufficient contextual information to the machine, and organize prompts in a clear structure.
An audio-to-text function is a tool that can convert spoken words in an audio file into written text.
A text-to-audio function is a tool that can convert written text into spoken words.

DL Here:
Code:
https://filecr.com/windows/gilisoft-ai-toolkit/?id=339242217000

File contains 27 threats:
12-25-2023, 03:21 AM
Certainly! "Selecting a natural voice is crucial for video content creation. It enhances engagement and complements the storytelling aspect, especially in the dynamic field of SEO and digital marketing."

In the context of SEO and digital marketing, using a natural voice in your videos can contribute to improved audience retention and effective communication of key concepts, ultimately enhancing the overall impact of your content
12-25-2023, 06:19 PM
(12-25-2023 03:21 AM)jonem Wrote:  Certainly! "Selecting a natural voice is crucial for video content creation. It enhances engagement and complements the storytelling aspect, especially in the dynamic field of SEO and digital marketing."

In the context of SEO and digital marketing, using a natural voice in your videos can contribute to improved audience retention and effective communication of key concepts, ultimately enhancing the overall impact of your content

70.gif