47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-30-2014, 01:17 PM
RE:
YOUR KEYWORDS ARE BELTERS , INSURANCE - LOANS - MORTGAGES - ENDOWMENT - Cars - HOLIDAYS - diamond engagement rings .
if you thinking of doing adsense
id advise looking into adsense gold mine
its a yahoo question answers bot brilliant for rolling in answers over how to get loans - mortgages and so on
the best thing is you only ask in the answers
and yahoo finds loads of answers

just your adds are shown on every page little work for 1000's of pages of content
i have a pre made one i use to use on loan mortages and so on
useually 7-11 pound a click

ask loads of ??? on how to get student loans - student funds - endowment policys - mortages - car insurance - home insurance - booking holidays - comparing prices and so so

if you can get the traffic to click the adds youll smash it
03-30-2014, 08:25 PM
RE:
(03-30-2014 01:17 PM)leniewski1981 Wrote:  YOUR KEYWORDS ARE BELTERS , INSURANCE - LOANS - MORTGAGES - ENDOWMENT - Cars - HOLIDAYS - diamond engagement rings .
if you thinking of doing adsense
id advise looking into adsense gold mine
its a yahoo question answers bot brilliant for rolling in answers over how to get loans - mortgages and so on
the best thing is you only ask in the answers
and yahoo finds loads of answers

just your adds are shown on every page little work for 1000's of pages of content
i have a pre made one i use to use on loan mortages and so on
useually 7-11 pound a click

ask loads of ??? on how to get student loans - student funds - endowment policys - mortages - car insurance - home insurance - booking holidays - comparing prices and so so

if you can get the traffic to click the adds youll smash it
i have just seen the video example. isn't it old now? i'm using wp-robot and it has the yahoo answer module and extract question+answers from yahoo, isn't the same?
03-31-2014, 02:15 AM
RE:
it sounds the same
i dont think age has to do with the script tho
if your questions are up to date then so is your content

it that what this 9 to 5 killer is a question / answer bot for yahoo sound intresting

72.gif