78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-10-2015, 06:54 AM
RE:
guys i can help u pm me the details and the keywords u wish to rank then i will make a good strategy for you.
01-14-2015, 01:50 AM
RE:
You could post images with backlinks to your site on pinterest as well.
01-16-2015, 01:05 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2015 10:27 PM by saintsmoke.)
RE:
clicked on some ads for ya. look best thing you can do is enter a gb and get project breakthrough you will learn everything you will ever need!
01-16-2015, 01:25 PM
RE:
The best thing is to watch all of Matt Cutts' seo Q&A videos and do
the exact opposite of anything that he says :)

But seriously, there is a great deal of excellent information on this forum.

Check out:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Black...iteHat-SEO

and use the SEARCH function

Cheers

BOB
01-26-2015, 08:41 PM
RE:
You can use Google Keyword Analyzer for your Keyword analysis and Magic submitter for SEO.
23.gif
10-02-2017, 01:53 PM
RE: I have no idea about SEO please help me
I would suggest you to learn and research about SEO from many popular and largest websites about SEO, SEM such as: Searchengineland, Searchenginewatch, Searchenginejournal, Moz,...they're all giving free basic SEO, SEM techniques and courses that you can follow up and practice as well. After that, you should apply these techniques on your own real website with your domain and hosting, try your best to practical daily as much as possible.

I believe that you can get the result after some months you try hard.

Good luck to you,
10-09-2017, 08:30 PM
SEO or Search Engine Optimization.

If you are using WordPress then you can take help of yoast seo plugin.
Best seo tactics is to provide quality content that is easy to read and understand, which will ultimately lead to more and more shares.
If you are trying to rank then you should use less competitive keywords, with good heading, meta tags and keyword density in your post.
The prime motive is to summarize your post in such a manner that it meets with all the requirement of search engine i.e information and formatting.
10-16-2017, 03:00 PM
I would advise that kindly refer some blogs like moz, search engine land, problogger, etc. Basic about SEO you would find on moz blog and it would be good for you. Then how you can go for search engine land and problogger to learn some advance level seo.
07-07-2018, 09:19 PM
You can use the google keyword planner tool for your SEO keyword. And make sure to cross check again for the best keyword among all.
07-09-2018, 12:37 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2018 12:37 PM by zyobiz.)
This is a smart way to introduce your site / forum to the community...lol
25.gif

44.gif