70.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-18-2016, 06:56 AM
RE: I can't help you now
Wishing You All the Best @Anton - Keep up the good fight and victory will be yours! #AntonStrong
05-18-2016, 07:21 AM
You will continue to fight and beat this! Do not lose hope and stay strong!!! Cool
05-18-2016, 12:34 PM
Dear Anton

I am sorry to find out about your affliction. You expressed "I promise to fight and win", which is very important. Your will to overcome this plague of our times is fifty percent a win. Cancer is curable.
I suggest you clean up your diet for a while ( go raw). Dose yourself with baking soda, vitamin C in powder form and 50mg Hemp OIL daily. Use distilled water and apple cider vinegar and "FAITH". That will do it.

Please feel free to contact me for any assistance, I will be Thrilled to oblige with the deepest of my heart. I have helped cure MS, Arthritis, insuline dependant n obesity to a few dear ones. I am no doctor. All has been done naturally within a short period of time. I will blast you with divine energy when meditating.

Our health is our top asset in this physicality.

Anton you said "I promise to fight and win" and Anton WINS.

LOVE and LIGHT
Kane
05-18-2016, 02:23 PM
Beat it!

Tony Robbins beat it and please find out how he did.

We all will die for sure, but that does not you or I must die of cancer.

Beat it!
05-18-2016, 02:41 PM
I'm very sorry to hear this but let recommend a tested and proven product that does not beat cancer but lets your immune system stronger so it can heal and beat the cancer cells. I have found it sold on amazon and you can search for proofs at google and youtube. The name of the product is Vitaplus it is a product from the Philippines, one sachet is equivalent to 6 servings of vegetables which the WHO requires. And I am also a living proof of its effectiveness but not for cancer but for gall stones. My daughter for gastritis and my wife for anemia. So please try it out and hope it will help you. May God bless you!
6.gif
"If God is all you have, then you have all you need." John 14:8
05-18-2016, 05:01 PM
May God restore your health, soothe your pain and ease your worry.. Get Well Soon AntonVS
05-19-2016, 08:33 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2016 11:26 AM by sIMplified ☢.)
★★ I WILL BE BACK SOON, AFTER I KICK CANCER's BUTT!!! ★★

★★ STAY SUPER STRONG AntonVS!! ★★
You will get through this dreaded decease
which can be fought and BEATEN,
and you will be the NEXT TO PROVE that
CANCER CAN BE BEATEN!

★★ You have TRUE WISHES of so many standing with you, to kick you back in! ★★

[Image: QnmXNJ9.png]
CLICK BELOW TO
[Image: XKnZ0lj.png]
05-19-2016, 12:06 PM
AntonVS,
First let me say, as so many others have already said, that I am terribly saddened to hear about your situation.
Next, I am not a doctor but I watched with amazement the HBO program "Vice - Killing Cancer." The single most promising research done in the past 25-30 years. Here is part of the show on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBgRTXnwas8 Please take a few minutes and check it out.
Lastly, a story I don't tell very often. 18 years ago I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Hodgkins Lymthoma. I had a 2yr old son and a 6yr old daughter at that time and I was terrified that I would never live to see them grow up . . . Needless to say, I'm still here. I consider myself to be very, very fortunate. I decided early on to do everything I could to fight it, I got great care and you can do the same.
I wish you all the best,
NoJob
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
05-19-2016, 12:08 PM
Cancer fear for LOVE. To be Love.
Best wishes to you, AntonVS.

Ps. Change your avatar to more light colour.
05-19-2016, 12:25 PM
d*** man...
Be strong and get well soon...very soon.
Max repped for your courage.
39.gif

29.gif