26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-31-2016, 11:30 AM
RE: I can scrape x,xxx,xxx targeted, genuine, active, FB verified emails - how to mone...
They are several, but which one is the most efficient one? are scrapebox and gscraper can be used?
(10-31-2016 11:26 AM)theredbaron17 Wrote:  There is softwares out there that can extract emails from Facebook.
10-31-2016, 12:53 PM
RE: I can scrape x,xxx,xxx targeted, genuine, active, FB verified emails - how to mone...
Very interesting method Bambito. Would love to pick your brain about it , if you feel like sharing...
(10-31-2016 11:17 AM)bambito Wrote:  If you can scrape the emails, others can too. That's probably the reason for your bans due to the emails already being spammed to hell and back before you probably got to them. You don't have to spam with emails. You can make buckets of money with sub-1000 sized list for people who actually opt-in.

I put a complete twist on the IG/Mass Planner method to where instead of pushing CPA/CPI, my focus is opt-ins. I only ask for their email on the third page of a article series and they only see the opt-in by clicking on a well tested "on_click" value. After going through the funnel I've setup inside of Mautic, over time unbeknownst to my leads, I collect the additional fields (first and last name, address, city, mobile #, etc.) necessary to satisfy the offer requirements. Mautic has a campaign action option to automatically submit 3rd party form actions from custom fields I created inside of Mautic to match the advertiser's form values.

I started collecting leads through Instagram on the 3rd of this month. This is my second day (Friday) of conversions (offer pays $11 to $32 depending on the lead geo) when contacts in Mautic reach the stage I've setup to send to the advertiser from a list of 462 people. I could have made more, but I'm capped at 15/day. I paid a programmer to tie Funnel Flux's API (getting conversion postback from the offer network) with Mautic so as to not waste emailing additional leads when I reach cap in a 24 hour period. Both the advertiser and my AM are thrilled with my results. The advertiser closed on four of the leads when their usual closing metric is 1 in 34.

[Image: image.png]
I haven't failed. I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
11-01-2016, 01:52 AM
No, I'm 100% certain there's at WORST case only a handful of people who can access these emails the way I do it. "Scrape" is not even the proper word to describe it actually. I collect them. I can't say the method I do it obviously.

Good job hijacking my thread btw Mad Slap Perfect 10

(10-31-2016 11:17 AM)bambito Wrote:  If you can scrape the emails, others can too. That's probably the reason for your bans due to the emails already being spammed to hell and back before you probably got to them. You don't have to spam with emails. You can make buckets of money with sub-1000 sized list for people who actually opt-in.
11-01-2016, 02:14 AM
CLARIFICATION:
Alright I can see how I caused confusion with my OP, so I'm gonna clarify certain points.

I'm not really scraping these directly. My partner said that we basically "connect the dots" . It's really what it is - we get vital information from major SNs like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest and then run that data through major ESPs like gmail, hotmail, aol etc. In essence, 10-20% of that data "converts" to emails.
Can't be any more specific than that without revealing critical stuff. I already revealed way too much tbh.

Now, how's that relevant? Well, say there's a popular Facebook post with thousands of likes/comments/shares. I get all these people. I run these people through my shit. I get emails for about ~15% of these people. Rinse repeat = thousands of emails daily.

So, naturally, pick a niche, find a good post/pin/tweet/insta in that niche and just collect everything. So now you have private emails from people that are liking/sharing/pinning/tweeting/instaing your niche stuff.

I can't be sure, but I'm pretty convinced these emails are NOT spammed and abused to death simply because the process used to get them is not even remotely similar to your standard scraping methods.
11-08-2016, 03:22 AM
Hello, LoneLion I've sent you a PM.
68.gif
11-30-2016, 09:06 PM
are you working with any CPA or directly with advertiser?

(10-31-2016 12:53 PM)bennyb Wrote:  Very interesting method Bambito. Would love to pick your brain about it , if you feel like sharing...

I put a complete twist on the IG/Mass Planner method to where instead of pushing CPA/CPI, my focus is opt-ins. I only ask for their email on the third page of a article series and they only see the opt-in by clicking on a well tested "on_click" value. After going through the funnel I've setup inside of Mautic, over time unbeknownst to my leads, I collect the additional fields (first and last name, address, city, mobile #, etc.) necessary to satisfy the offer requirements. Mautic has a campaign action option to automatically submit 3rd party form actions from custom fields I created inside of Mautic to match the advertiser's form values.

I started collecting leads through Instagram on the 3rd of this month. This is my second day (Friday) of conversions (offer pays $11 to $32 depending on the lead geo) when contacts in Mautic reach the stage I've setup to send to the advertiser from a list of 462 people. I could have made more, but I'm capped at 15/day. I paid a programmer to tie Funnel Flux's API (getting conversion postback from the offer network) with Mautic so as to not waste emailing additional leads when I reach cap in a 24 hour period. Both the advertiser and my AM are thrilled with my results. The advertiser closed on four of the leads when their usual closing metric is 1 in 34.

[Image: image.png]
01-08-2017, 01:07 PM
RE: I can scrape x,xxx,xxx targeted, genuine, active, FB verified emails - how to monetize?
@bambito, so If I understand you link from IG to a website with 3 article sequence, like part1, part2, part3 and on the 3rd you have optin box for whatever they are looking form when optin, you get the email, then you keep emailing them, and ask to complete the other fields. Right?

51.gif