23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-02-2016, 09:36 AM
I can scrape x,xxx,xxx targeted, genuine, active, FB verified emails - how to monetize?
Title says it all - I can scrape huge amount of real, targeted (niche, geo, sex, name etc etc) active emails. A lot of these emails are also FB verified, meaning I can import them DIRECTLY into FB Custom Audiences and run paid ads.

I tested these with Mailchimp and with FB Custom Audiences and promptly saw my accounts got banned. I promoted Clickbank products and some CPA offers and I think that's what triggered the bans. But, what to promote then? How to make money?

I really have troubles monetizing this, and I know these emails are worth pure gold. They are not spammed, they are fresh, they are being used and these are all real people that can be targeted with niche products.

How would you monetize this? I'm open to all and everything - tips, recommendations, JVs, some kind of exchange deal, whatever...

Thanks
10-02-2016, 09:58 AM
RE: I can scrape x,xxx,xxx targeted, genuine, active, FB verified emails - how to monetize?
HI mate I'm not an expert but one question:
when you promote in FB do you send straight to the offer sales page?
cause if you do so that's the reason you should send to one page created by you
like an opt in page, a quiz page a funnel sequence then after to the offer sales page
10-02-2016, 10:01 AM
RE: I can scrape x,xxx,xxx targeted, genuine, active, FB verified emails - how to mone...
I got an email server
10-05-2016, 07:55 AM
RE: I can scrape x,xxx,xxx targeted, genuine, active, FB verified emails - how to monetize?
If you plan to email the leads yourself, you will never succeed using mainstream SMTP services and auto-responders (they will ban you). You'll have to set up your own servers or pay someone to do it for you. We provide the service, if you're interested we're offering a 20% discount until the end of the month (here).
10-25-2016, 02:32 PM
RE: I can scrape x,xxx,xxx targeted, genuine, active, FB verified emails - how to mone...
(10-02-2016 10:01 AM)jennesmith Wrote:  I got an email server

Don't know how I forgot to answer to this post Mad Slap. Anyway your PM inbox is full so I am sending here

If you're willing to mail for me I can send you a small email database sample in whatever niche you want. Let me know.
25.gif
10-25-2016, 06:43 PM
Lone Lion i have many ideas on how to monetize it.First you have to create a funnel at least one front end product an upsell one downsell and an high ticket product.This is for EACH NICHE you want to attack.In my case i have an entire funnel for IM niche with 4 Udemy courses done by me and other products with PLR and softwares.Let me know if you are interested in try to email a promo video and check out the conversions
Please visit one of my sites
https//cuocasimona.comMad Slap
10-31-2016, 08:27 AM
(10-25-2016 06:43 PM)paoloo3 Wrote:  Lone Lion i have many ideas on how to monetize it.First you have to create a funnel at least one front end product an upsell one downsell and an high ticket product.This is for EACH NICHE you want to attack.In my case i have an entire funnel for IM niche with 4 Udemy courses done by me and other products with PLR and softwares.Let me know if you are interested in try to email a promo video and check out the conversions

Well I still don't have a reliable way to send out email blasts NotWorking, so if you can deal with that too I'm game.

I can get tens of thousands of emails daily, depending on niche size obviously...
10-31-2016, 11:17 AM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2016 11:41 AM by bambito.)
If you can scrape the emails, others can too. That's probably the reason for your bans due to the emails already being spammed to hell and back before you probably got to them. You don't have to spam with emails. You can make buckets of money with sub-1000 sized list for people who actually opt-in.

I put a complete twist on the IG/Mass Planner method to where instead of pushing CPA/CPI, my focus is opt-ins. I only ask for their email on the third page of a article series and they only see the opt-in by clicking on a well tested "on_click" value. After going through the funnel I've setup inside of Mautic, over time unbeknownst to my leads, I collect the additional fields (first and last name, address, city, mobile #, etc.) necessary to satisfy the offer requirements. Mautic has a campaign action option to automatically submit 3rd party form actions from custom fields I created inside of Mautic to match the advertiser's form values.

I started collecting leads through Instagram on the 3rd of this month. This is my second day (Friday) of conversions (offer pays $11 to $32 depending on the lead geo) when contacts in Mautic reach the stage I've setup to send to the advertiser from a list of 462 people. I could have made more, but I'm capped at 15/day. I paid a programmer to tie Funnel Flux's API (getting conversion postback from the offer network) with Mautic so as to not waste emailing additional leads when I reach cap in a 24 hour period. Both the advertiser and my AM are thrilled with my results. The advertiser closed on four of the leads when their usual closing metric is 1 in 34.

[Image: image.png]
10-31-2016, 11:20 AM
LoneLion would like to about your scarping method.
I have also an email server

(10-31-2016 08:27 AM)LoneLion Wrote:  
(10-25-2016 06:43 PM)paoloo3 Wrote:  Lone Lion i have many ideas on how to monetize it.First you have to create a funnel at least one front end product an upsell one downsell and an high ticket product.This is for EACH NICHE you want to attack.In my case i have an entire funnel for IM niche with 4 Udemy courses done by me and other products with PLR and softwares.Let me know if you are interested in try to email a promo video and check out the conversions

Well I still don't have a reliable way to send out email blasts NotWorking, so if you can deal with that too I'm game.

I can get tens of thousands of emails daily, depending on niche size obviously...
10-31-2016, 11:26 AM
There is softwares out there that can extract emails from Facebook.
44.gif

20.gif