33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-26-2016, 12:24 AM
I am looking for a Mentor in Mail Marketing
Dear friends,

I am a medical doctor and have several websites that I use to collect leads and my total list size is about 2k.

I have used MailChimp and several other alternatives so far.
Therefore I consider myself no newbie in the Mail Marketing area.

However, the time has come to reach for the next level.

The best way to achieve this is to find a mentor who is willing to share with me his/her hard-earned tricks of the trade.

I am an avid learner and will definitely offer value to whoever wants to help me in my quest.

I will use the new knowledge and skills for good purposes - reaching to my patients and providing great medical care, unlike other negligent doctors.

Please, send me PM with your offers and/or suggestions.

I am open to any kind of collaboration.
11-26-2016, 04:32 AM
RE: I am looking for a Mentor in Mail Marketing
You're about to be flooded with a bunch of cracked PowerMTA+Interspire offers. One tip. Ignore them all.

I sent you a PM so you can contact me via Skype.
11-26-2016, 05:38 PM
Thank you very much!

Reps+++ added.
11-26-2016, 07:42 PM
Bambito me too interested

Atul
11-27-2016, 07:17 PM
(11-26-2016 12:24 AM)bid0na Wrote:  Dear friends,

I am a medical doctor and have several websites that I use to collect leads and my total list size is about 2k.

I have used MailChimp and several other alternatives so far.
Therefore I consider myself no newbie in the Mail Marketing area.

However, the time has come to reach for the next level.

The best way to achieve this is to find a mentor who is willing to share with me his/her hard-earned tricks of the trade.

I am an avid learner and will definitely offer value to whoever wants to help me in my quest.

I will use the new knowledge and skills for good purposes - reaching to my patients and providing great medical care, unlike other negligent doctors.

Please, send me PM with your offers and/or suggestions.

I am open to any kind of collaboration.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? What do you mean by "to reach the next level"? :)

For 2k leads you don't really need any complex setups, specially considering that you're getting your leads legally through your websites.
61.gif
11-28-2016, 02:31 AM
I want to learn more about open rate and click rate optimisation, deliverability, best Mail marketing services to use and other tips and tricks.

I want to learn how to scale my list and optimize the ROI that I am currently getting.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Best regards.
11-28-2016, 03:16 AM
I sent you guys a pm
11-30-2016, 04:34 PM
(11-28-2016 02:31 AM)bid0na Wrote:  I want to learn more about open rate and click rate optimisation, deliverability, best Mail marketing services to use and other tips and tricks.

I want to learn how to scale my list and optimize the ROI that I am currently getting.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Best regards.

You can learn the basics of open rate and click rate optimization doing a Google search, or looking for specific information about it on the software/service you use to send your campaigns. Trial and error will be your best teacher though. Split testing is also a must here, and in all of your Internet marketing journey.

If you obtain your leads legally most mainstream email marketing services will do a good job. If you're willing to pay monthly, any auto-responder should keep you happy. If you want more freedom and/or want to spend less money, a commercial SMTP service combined with your own software (MailWizz, Sendy, etc.) will also do the job.

To grow your list you'll need more traffic, and you can either pay for it or figure out ways to get it for free, or you can do both. In your niche (medical?), it won't be easy to find solo ad providers, but Facebook or Bing ads should work great for you.

ROI optimization is also all about split testing. Trying different titles, messages, pages, etc. Then keep what's working and get rid of what is not.

71.gif