54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-22-2013, 01:51 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2013 02:07 AM by stefan457.)
RE:
(11-26-2013 09:06 AM)Normal Wrote:  A friend of mine told me that fiverr once locked him out of his account for no reason and stole all his money he had coming to him. He had orders completed but couldn't get in to deliver them and they didn't respond to his tickets until he and several other internet marketers who had a similar experience launched an awareness campaign against them.
I guess so. It seems this is his new account. And, he(http://fiverr.com/seorupak) really providing best yahoo service out there that results of becoming a level 2 seller within few months only.
12-22-2013, 01:58 AM
RE:
I don't know what this has to do with Fiverr. There are thousands of sellers on there, you have to read the reviews in order to determine who is reliable and who isn't.
12-22-2013, 01:59 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2013 02:09 AM by stefan457.)
RE:
(11-26-2013 09:06 AM)Normal Wrote:  A friend of mine told me that fiverr once locked him out of his account for no reason and stole all his money he had coming to him. He had orders completed but couldn't get in to deliver them and they didn't respond to his tickets until he and several other internet marketers who had a similar experience launched an awareness campaign against them.
I guess so. It seems this is his new account. And, he(http://fiverr.com/seorupak) really providing best yahoo service out there that results of becoming a level 2 seller within few months only.

(12-22-2013 01:58 AM)Big Tuna Wrote:  I don't know what this has to do with Fiverr. There are thousands of sellers on there, you have to read the reviews in order to determine who is reliable and who isn't.
No, cool man! Its fixed and he's enough reliable :)

30.gif