38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-21-2019, 04:42 AM
I am a really very poor pathetic guy
I am 25 and living with my mom. I have severe social anxiety and I can not go out. Also one of my legs have a chronical issue and it hurts when I walk or sit up, I am in constant pain. So I can not work outside. Our government is not helpful for me. And we are a very poor family. Sometimes I eat just bread and drink water for days, other than that: nothing... :(

I am looking for ways to make money from the net, even just $10-50 per day would make me feel like I am very rich. But I can not find a proper method, I am reading and trying some things for the last one month but still nothing. I dont think I will ever make it. Someone please suggest me methods for me. I need it so bad :( Please help me please.

I am in real depression and I am really very suicidal. Life is like hell. Creating this thread was really hard for me, but I have no any other option.
03-21-2019, 12:44 PM
RE: I am a really very poor pathetic guy
Welcome here !!
I know personally how hard it is to post about such painful stuff and you have taken a very big step in making this start here.

Perhaps you might consider what is offered here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-get-...me-methods

Also, many folks just starting out figure out ways to peddle services at fiverr just as a temporary boost to some small income - why not give that a try ??

Best Wishes.

smith
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
03-22-2019, 01:22 PM
(03-21-2019 04:42 AM)verypoorguy Wrote:  I am 25 and living with my mom. I have severe social anxiety and I can not go out. Also one of my legs have a chronical issue and it hurts when I walk or sit up, I am in constant pain. So I can not work outside. Our government is not helpful for me. And we are a very poor family. Sometimes I eat just bread and drink water for days, other than that: nothing... :(

I am looking for ways to make money from the net, even just $10-50 per day would make me feel like I am very rich. But I can not find a proper method, I am reading and trying some things for the last one month but still nothing. I dont think I will ever make it. Someone please suggest me methods for me. I need it so bad :( Please help me please.

I am in real depression and I am really very suicidal. Life is like hell. Creating this thread was really hard for me, but I have no any other option.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. You need to lower your expectations though, "just $10-$50" per day could be a lot for someone just starting out. I know people who have been trying to make money online for years not making that kind of money on a regular basis.

You should focus on making any money possible at first and then work on making it constantly. It doesn't matter if it's just 1 dollar every couple of days, eventually you'll grow your income. Once you learn how to make money constantly, even if it's little, the sky is the limit.

Hang in there buddy. I'm sure things will improve for you and your family soon enough. :)
03-23-2019, 03:45 AM
Hey Verypoorguy

I hope you haven't killed yourself yet.

You seem to be a decent enough writer. Why don't you try this course?

This is the salespage.

For this to work you don't need a website, a list, or money to start.

If you can write two times a day, you can make this work but it needs time.

I would be happy to work this with you and be an accountability partner.

Just PM me. Peace!
05-25-2019, 05:21 PM
Hi verypoorguy.

I am sorry to hear you're going through a difficult very time.
You seem to be suffering from severe low self esteem also and I can relate to that 100%.

In my experience, you need to try and change your thought process first before you try to earn some money, otherwise you may not get the results you desire.

You're obviously not a 'pathetic guy' and please try not to tell yourself so.
I would change the title of this thread and replace 'pathetic guy'.

You've reached out to us and that is a positive step.

I know a program that may be able to help you, so if you're interested, please send me a PM.

Also, I can direct you to some very good information to help with your negative outlook.

Stay positive and good luck.
47.gif

46.gif