39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-31-2014, 01:27 PM
RE: I am a poor man! too poor. How can I make money
Ok
It is not my intention to sound like a d*ck but you need to get a job and please don't tell me
that there aren't any because there are, any job will do!

I do not say that lightly but for a number of reasons.
Firstly internet marketing is not easy in your position..
Secondly when you are desperately trying to sell something the $$$$ signs
flash in your eyes and your prospects can sense this.

You need to get your expenses paid first so that you can pay your bills, eat, relax and not be under pressure.
Selling services on fiverr or selling internet services (websites social media) to local businesses
are the easiest to start with.

All of the resources you need are here on this forum for free.

Good luck

Rob
01-31-2014, 01:50 PM
RE:
WHY are we reviving 2 year old threads?
01-31-2014, 02:29 PM
RE: I am a poor man! too poor. How can I make money
(01-31-2014 01:50 PM)gruuvmunky Wrote:  WHY are we reviving 2 year old threads?
Good point, I didn't look at the opening post date, not my intention.
03-11-2014, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2014 06:04 AM by userlog.)
RE:
use url shrink web site like link-cash.net or adfly or shorte.st ..etc. all what you have to do is downloading files ,people want the most in PPD (pay per download)sites. then make links short and spread it in forums.

in what concerning affiliation. look in websites that sell Products or services,Try kaspersky anti virus or hostgator .they are well known websites.Some affiliation programs ask you just to bring them leads or to let people sign in thier site google peerfly-maxbounty-cj-digiresult....etc

if you have a blog, you can use autoblogging system. either using rss feeds from other websites or sites that sent you free articles like "unique wizard articles". but don't use adsense there are lot of websites better than Adsense or at least accept you even you have copied contents. Particuraly with slidein or CPM ads.There are many just google it and read reviews about them.
Anyway I found a website that give different ads format.pop up...etc.They said that if you sign with them you get 10 euros as bonus payout if you gathered 50 also I forget how they pay for referrel not sure may be 1euro.
Here is the link if you are interested to give it a try with my referral.if you don't want to sign up for me just remove this "?ref=11423". ok so hope I what I said help you. have a nice day. by the way this aff site I saw it in some other website like scanmx-naruto. for more ideas pm me I can give you link or ebook I found online

http://www.cpmaffiliation.com/?ref=11423

in case you like youtube you can make your own videos and upload them if you are too lazy to do this. look in google it self for Creative common video, for instance search in youtube for funny video then use filter and choose CCommon all the video you got in the list choose the best one with high views download it tehn upload it to your youtube acount copy title and keywords from videos with similar category as your; youtube partner will disply ads if it is actived with your account

57.gif