41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-13-2015, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2015 12:56 PM by stockbob55.)
RE:
(02-09-2015 10:16 PM)Big Tuna Wrote:  So you said that you ranked videos and they didn't earn you any money, but what kind of traffic were you getting? It won't change much if you're going the paid traffic route if you aren't properly converting it.
The traffic was Google search and Yes you are probably right but I don't know why the traffic did not convert.
02-13-2015, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2015 01:18 PM by stockbob55.)
RE:
At no point did I say that SEO didn't work or that SEO sucked, quite the contrary
in fact perhaps you should read my opening post again.

However I do think that for me and many other students that beyond the obvious
steps that we all try to follow such as on page optimization etc. there is an
aspect to SEO which cannot be simply quantified or explained.

I just don't have that ingredient whatever it may be.....

Totally wrong...The course to which I am refering was not a WSO but
a really good course by an undoubted expert.
02-13-2015, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2015 01:28 PM by ELVIS ZEPPELIN.)
RE:
SEO is almost literally the last thing you should worry about.
You want everything else in place first.

I do agree with the OP on this point: Paid traffic is a beautiful thing.
BUT after you have everything else in place first...

Ok, now everybody get the hell out of here and go sell something!
*BBHFs NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT!*
Read About How To Join It HERE
02-13-2015, 05:46 PM
RE:
Yeah i was like you 24/7 seo, always on the edge of whats new and changing, ranking sites was not a problems but still no $$. Always thinking of ideas on the computer all day, to the point you don't have a life. Then i got turned on to ppv traffic and realized i don't need seo. I can use keywords and domains to get targeted traffic and i don't have to wait for rankings, and pbns crap anymore. And now i'm bored all that time i wasted i have back lol

25.gif