63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-13-2016, 05:13 AM
RE: I GET HOME
thanks for the update man. you have been missed too. it's not about the shares or the reps. it's about the idea of why we do what we do unselfishly

wishing ya the best in 2016 man
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
01-16-2016, 07:55 AM
Hey Guys i was referred to this site by somebody from another similar community. I came here mainly to learn and receive help with my wordpress sites. In particular my next project is building a tv show website. I am trying to find a wordpress plugin that will allow me to embed videos from third party hosts and allow users to quickly navigate to the next episode. Anybody have any ideas? sort of similar to how project free tv does or watch cartoon online.
01-16-2016, 07:55 AM
why are my posts not showing up?[/align]
01-16-2016, 07:56 AM
welcome back to the site nice to meet you.
02-05-2016, 11:54 AM
(01-16-2016 07:55 AM)KingDigital Wrote:  Hey Guys i was referred to this site by somebody from another similar community. I came here mainly to learn and receive help with my wordpress sites. In particular my next project is building a tv show website. I am trying to find a wordpress plugin that will allow me to embed videos from third party hosts and allow users to quickly navigate to the next episode. Anybody have any ideas? sort of similar to how project free tv does or watch cartoon online.

Wrong thread.

In case you don't know posting something totally unrelated to the original post and that focuses on "Me-Me-Me" is considered to be rude and is frowned on (although different BH forums have different tolerance levels for that kind of behavior.

If you're new to how these things work you should take time to read the forum instructions so you don't get flamed for coming across like a d****.

Just helping you stay safe...it can be vicious out here Hitface

Peace

WW
8.gif
02-16-2016, 06:23 PM
Welcome back Anton!

:)

74.gif