54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-27-2019, 04:31 PM
RE: Hulk is sharing VIRUS INFECTED shares
Hello

This is EX-VIP Member "Iamcalledasad"
I am very disappointed that I have been banned from the forum without any warning for what so ever fault, I might have done. Just want to clarify that I did not post any such thing that has virus or is not appropriate as per forum rules.

And for God's Sake I have no other account except this one for which i am being blamed for "very ip address logged is the same on the other accounts that is providing same fake review bumping the virus share thread"

This is a baseless allegation and i have been blamed from this forum for no reason at all.

I request "Omni Potens" that he should have asked us or ateast inquired about the allegations made by "Solar33" ..

Idont know any "Hulk" and I request to unblock my account.

Thanks
08-27-2019, 07:49 PM
(08-27-2019 04:31 PM)jadeofheavens Wrote:  Hello

I am very disappointed that I have been banned from the forum without any warning for what so ever fault, I might have done. Just want to clarify that I did not post any such thing that has virus or is not appropriate as per forum rules.

And for God's Sake I have no other account except this one for which i am being blamed for "very ip address logged is the same on the other accounts that is providing same fake review bumping the virus share thread"

This is a baseless allegation and i have been blamed from this forum for no reason at all.

I request "Omni Potens" that he should have asked us or ateast inquired about the allegations made by "Solar33" ..

Thanks

Care to explain why you keep bumping a virus share thread with the same similar post from the previous account(s) that i also ban.

Example your actual post on those infected share thread of Hulk:
[Image: IHfnKwU.png]

Now one more thing comparing on others too that i banned that matched your ip(s) and matched how you post saying nonconstructive repetitive thank you post and hulk's ip(s), see their post too:
[Image: N43NbLo.png]
[Image: 6ji87x9.png]
[Image: ro3eC7q.png]

Now explain to me how possible that majority of your IP matches on Hulk's Ip(s) and with the one bumping infected shares, for example this one is pretty obvious:
[Image: AzngTWl.png]

When i say majority, almost all ip(s) matches or linked to each other, then bumping and posting similar non constructive post.

And to take note what being bump is the virus share thread of Hulk, not just one, not twice but thrice or more.. hmmm.
How can this be too stupid to say thanks on a virus share thread every month? every week? hmmmm..

It is pretty obvious to me. How about we ask others to be the judge for this?

@everyone reading this care to comment? and see if this "iamcalledasad" is guilty or not guilty.
see how he keep on bumping a virus share thread every month, every week.

http://bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?...uid=240706

then compare it on others that i also banned and see some similarity the manner they post, they bump, plus the ip address(es) that matches on hulk and on others.

Cheers,
Omni Potens
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
08-27-2019, 09:13 PM
(08-27-2019 07:49 PM)Omni Potens Wrote:  

Thanks

Care to explain why you keep bumping a virus share thread with the same similar post from the previous account(s) that i also ban.

Now one more thing comparing on others too that i banned that matched your ip(s) and matched how you post saying nonconstructive repetitive thank you post and hulk's ip(s), see their post too:

Now explain to me how possible that majority of your IP matches on Hulk's Ip(s) and with the one bumping infected shares, for example this one is pretty obvious:

When i say majority, almost all ip(s) matches or linked to each other, then bumping and posting similar non constructive post.

And to take note what being bump is the virus share thread of Hulk, not just one, not twice but thrice or more.. hmmm.
How can this be too stupid to say thanks on a virus share thread every month? every week? hmmmm..

@everyone reading this care to comment? and see if this "iamcalledasad" is guilty or not guilty.

then compare it on others that i also banned and see some similarity the manner they post, they bump, plus the ip address(es) that matches on hulk and on others.

Cheers,
Omni Potens

I have absolutely no idea about bumping post or anything, If i have commented or rated a thread, it must be because of its usefulness to me. I dont know of any "Hulk" , Nor do I have any link to him, I only know "Ratzazz", and thats only on this forum for his support and help.

As far as IP address is concerned.., once again i can only say that if there is anything wrong here, its just a coincidence, I have not been linked to this thing in any way and I have always contributed to the forum thats why I had around 800+ Reputation.

This is all I can say to prove my innocence and if you think I am guilty of any intentional bumping or virusing or links with Hulk etc U may keep me banned.

Thanks
08-28-2019, 01:26 AM
Congratulations and thank you, Omni Potens!
08-29-2019, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2019 11:15 AM by Omni Potens.)
(08-27-2019 09:13 PM)jadeofheavens Wrote:  

Thanks

Cheers,
Omni Potens

I have absolutely no idea about bumping post or anything, If i have commented or rated a thread, it must be because of its usefulness to me. I dont know of any "Hulk" , Nor do I have any link to him, I only know "Ratzazz", and thats only on this forum for his support and help.

As far as IP address is concerned.., once again i can only say that if there is anything wrong here, its just a coincidence, I have not been linked to this thing in any way and I have always contributed to the forum thats why I had around 800+ Reputation.

This is all I can say to prove my innocence and if you think I am guilty of any intentional bumping or virusing or links with Hulk etc U may keep me banned.

Thanks

This will never be a coincidence as you claim.

If this is coincidence, then why every IP(s) matches on Hulk?

If this is coincidence, then why every IP(s) matches on others who bump Hulk thread?

If this is coincidence, then why your post is repetitive thanks on Hulk(s) thread alone? where in fact there are lot of others threads here that are much more useful and virus free compared to hulk's thread.

If this is coincidence, then why your posting not just once, not just twice, but thrice on a single thread of Hulk? it was like you already say thanks on his virus share, then after weeks or months, you just bump again his virus share thread and say thanks again? Coincidence? I don't think so.

If you cannot answer that question properly then your account will remained banned just like the rest.

Rules are rules.

Cheers,
Omni Potens

(08-29-2019 06:45 AM)Hulk2 Wrote:  Hey,

My old account http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-Hulk was banned for sharing infected files. I haven't shared anything at all in a very long time. My account was hacked! I went over the posts and I see a bunch of threads and posts not made by me. Someone else has been doing this with my account. I can assure you it wasn't me. Please restore the account.

Please provide proof that your account was been hacked?
Now i will give you a chance.
Answer this CORRECTLY.

1) When was your LAST LOGIN on your account? Or let me say it easy for you, when was the last time you remember your use your account?

2) From the date of your login on your account, what took you just now to inform us that your account is hacked?

Note: I will be posting this on public, merge on the complain thread so for everyone to see.

Answer my 2 simple question, but be careful as the banning or unbanning of your account depends how true your response would be.

Cheers,
Omni Potens
40.gif
Bringing you the
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
08-29-2019, 11:24 AM
Thanks Omni Potens for the temporary swamp drain.
08-29-2019, 12:05 PM
Keep these scumbags banned, no one needs them here
09-01-2019, 09:18 PM
(08-29-2019 11:01 AM)Omni Potens Wrote:  
(08-27-2019 09:13 PM)jadeofheavens Wrote:  

Thanks

Cheers,
Omni Potens

Thanks

This will never be a coincidence as you claim.

If this is coincidence, then why every IP(s) matches on Hulk?

If this is coincidence, then why every IP(s) matches on others who bump Hulk thread?

If this is coincidence, then why your post is repetitive thanks on Hulk(s) thread alone? where in fact there are lot of others threads here that are much more useful and virus free compared to hulk's thread.

If this is coincidence, then why your posting not just once, not just twice, but thrice on a single thread of Hulk? it was like you already say thanks on his virus share, then after weeks or months, you just bump again his virus share thread and say thanks again? Coincidence? I don't think so.

If you cannot answer that question properly then your account will remained banned just like the rest.

Rules are rules.

Cheers,
Omni Potens

(08-29-2019 06:45 AM)Hulk2 Wrote:  Hey,

My old account http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-Hulk was banned for sharing infected files. I haven't shared anything at all in a very long time. My account was hacked! I went over the posts and I see a bunch of threads and posts not made by me. Someone else has been doing this with my account. I can assure you it wasn't me. Please restore the account.

Please provide proof that your account was been hacked?
Now i will give you a chance.
Answer this CORRECTLY.

1) When was your LAST LOGIN on your account? Or let me say it easy for you, when was the last time you remember your use your account?

2) From the date of your login on your account, what took you just now to inform us that your account is hacked?

Note: I will be posting this on public, merge on the complain thread so for everyone to see.

Answer my 2 simple question, but be careful as the banning or unbanning of your account depends how true your response would be.

Cheers,
Omni Potens

I have been busy because of my office work so i could not login for quite some time, if u are asking me about logging into my account i login into my account probably a week ago. And straightforwardly i send email to the forum email account ( 23rd August mentioned in the email)

When i got no response from email i contacted lala and he informed me that u blocked me and send me this thread's link and rightaway i posted here..

I send email at cpaleadvip @ live.com.. Anyone who checks this account can verify it. (i also have screen shot of my email if u need or i can forward my email to u as well)

I hope i have given u the answers and i would appreciate if u unblock me because this is very unfair to keep blocking me for no reasons

Thanks
09-02-2019, 10:35 PM
ANy updates on my account status??
09-03-2019, 12:44 AM
(09-01-2019 09:18 PM)jadeofheavens Wrote:  I have been busy because of my office work so i could not login for quite some time, if u are asking me about logging into my account i login into my account probably a week ago. And straightforwardly i send email to the forum email account ( 23rd August mentioned in the email)

When i got no response from email i contacted lala and he informed me that u blocked me and send me this thread's link and rightaway i posted here..

I send email at cpaleadvip @ live.com.. Anyone who checks this account can verify it. (i also have screen shot of my email if u need or i can forward my email to u as well)

I hope i have given u the answers and i would appreciate if u unblock me because this is very unfair to keep blocking me for no reasons

Thanks

I was NOT asking the time you logged into your account.

What i was asking is this one, :

"When was the last time you used your account?"
In which your the real account holder and not the hacker.

Be careful how you answer this simple question, cause i can easily tell if your telling the truth or not by answering that question.

Cheers,
Omni Potens
48.gif
Bringing you the
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<

15.gif