63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-10-2016, 06:09 AM
RE: How we can be happy in this hard life!
I don't think it is easy, because there is always the realization that happiness is only temporary, and it is intertwined with sorrow. I think that to experience the fulness of the one is necessary to experience the fulness of the other.

But maybe more importantly, happiness is best not pursued directly, but may come as the result of living a balance life without forgetting to love others.

A kittie or puppy is good too ;)
10-10-2016, 06:48 AM
Being happy is all about your attitude towards life. Yes life is hard but life doesn't make you happy or sad. Some people face problems happily, others cry over little things. So what matters is YOUR ATTITUDE :)
10-28-2016, 09:13 AM
Most effective thing I've found?

Eliminate... Cut the complications out.

The complicated people...
The complicated stories we tell ourselves...
The drama...
The confusion...
The past...

Cut something out of your life daily, eliminate, and you'll be freer and happier...
11-08-2016, 02:51 AM
You need to
1.A better rest.
2.Perfect sleep.
3.Keep with out of stress.
4.Better entertainment.
5.Spend some time with you family..
11-08-2016, 08:07 AM
Beat ALL forms of negativity with LOVE.
20.gif
05-03-2017, 08:48 PM
I think it's simple - just be thankful for everything good you have in your life
11-23-2017, 09:17 AM
THIS IS WHAT THIS GUYS DO >>> http://prntscr.com/he00xc

DON'T BUY FROM THIS SCAMERS!!!!

THEY MAKE LOOSE 5 DOMAINS THAT I WAS HAVING FOR MORE THEN 5 YEARS!!!

AND THIS IS A SCRENSHOOT OF MY ONLY DOMAIN THAT I HAVE ACTIVE ON THEYR SHEET HOST!!!

http://prntscr.com/he02ke
12-08-2017, 02:59 PM
again babloodabloo, nice post. i was gonna post and noticed you took the words out of my mouth.

happiness is a state of mind guys. it's actually something you can choose to be.

i find it easier to be a happy person when i can notice and appreciate all the little things we take for granted and be thankful for them. gratitude goes a long way.

i also find it easier when i can see the positive in any situation. this one is difficult and takes practice in the worst of times but is possible since i do believe that life hold balance that way where there IS positive in everything.

i believe it has a lot to do with perception and the reality we CHOOSE to create for ourselves.

bad shit happens life. a lot of people feel and act like victims. well if they're gonna choose that reality then they will be victims and unhappy people. took me long time to understand happiness..especially since i've always suffered from depression ever since i was a kid

(10-10-2016 06:48 AM)BablooDabloo Wrote:  Being happy is all about your attitude towards life. Yes life is hard but life doesn't make you happy or sad. Some people face problems happily, others cry over little things. So what matters is YOUR ATTITUDE :)
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you

68.gif