42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-05-2014, 03:58 PM
How to run any shady Ad you want!
Ok, this is going one of those ‘doh’ posts, but lets not close your browser right away. We all know how cruel advertiser can be and how strict some traffic networks are on your banner ads. The racier and more borderline your ads are the bigger the chances are that they won’t get approved.

So how the hell can we run any ad we want? Well lets get right into it..
Personally i am running a lot of tube sites on my own - not really to build long term assets or to have constant flow of traffic, I am basically using them as a bridge between the shady ads i want to run and a traffic broker.

The traffic broker in this case would be something like trafficshop or traffic holder, or anyone else who sells cheap feeder or pop under traffic.
Lets say you setup your own tube site with a script like www.mechbunny.com - you actually don’t need mechbunny you can just purchase their search script and fill up your tube site like that very quickly. Just scrape other sites for content. It’s what everyone does.. is it legal? Probably not as you don’t own the content but that is not the point of this topic here.

You have your site setup, which takes around an hour and placed some ads that are as shady and racy as you want them to be. Keep in mind that both of the scripts i mentioned also offer a mobile version. So you can easily create banners like ‘You got hacked’ and link them to 1 click anti virus offers (hint hint)..

So how the hell do we get traffic now? Well thats the easiest part. Feeder traffic from the brokers mentioned above is dirt cheap. You can probably get a million uniques for around $1,000 if you negotiate a bit. So now you have you own site, you have traffic flowing in and you cut out the usually ad approval process and can run any ad you want without worrying about getting banned anywhere.

Of course you can run into quality issues but from experience mobile advertisers that use carrier billing will most likely never complain as long as you keep your traffic going. Now you caught 2 birds with 1 stone.. you can optimise your tube site and build a long term asset out of it with returning visitors and SEO traffic (if done right) and you can run any offer/ad you want. It can’t really get any better then that
11-05-2014, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2014 10:29 PM by emoneysurveyscom.)
RE:
interesting.. you make more money with the ads on the site or by resending the traffic from the videos like xhamster, etc?

ah sorry.. you run tube sites.. i thought you were running tgp site that resend the traffic

what kind of scrapper are you using to the get the content?
11-19-2014, 07:12 PM
RE:
hmm... i have doubts on this..
01-24-2015, 10:39 PM
RE:
not good post, traffic is easy to get and for free!
01-25-2015, 01:47 AM
RE:
Good idea. I'm doing something similar in another niche ;)
65.gif

74.gif