51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-21-2013, 09:04 PM
RE:
(08-17-2013 04:18 AM)1up Wrote:  The biggest mistake you have done like me. NEVER EVER use GSA directly to your money site. This is only for Tier 2-3 links. Now you have done wrong that's why your keyword was down to the earth and it is now difficult to jump up again to the top 50 position. But now what you have to write one unique content and spun it properly with sentence, words and phrase spins through Thebestspinner atleast you required min 85% uniqueness.

Post those articles to high Pr Web 2.0, Article Directories, Social Networking sites and PDF or you can collect Angela profile links from here. After than collect all urls from those where you have posted as a Tier 1 and than use GSA to blast your Tier 1 links. Rest of the story later when you done something.
I have the same issue. My blog also gone from 1st page to 100 page because i was trying to boost my main keyword from position 4 to 1 and mistakenly created 150 backlinks containing main keyword. My strategy for anchor texts was {shades of blonde|click here|read more|my blog}.what anchor text strategy will be good for the main keyword. I mean how many lsi keywords should be used for the main keyword? And how many days to complete the links building. and i am building list to that blog and no improvement in serp. i always do the same mistake and never got my website to stay on 1st page. Please share your knowledge with me.thank you.
08-22-2013, 11:20 AM
RE:
It appears that the new google panda/penguin update has penalized websites, my theory is if you were on page 1 and its a popular keyword where they can get a lot of payperclick ads on they drop those sites, that use to rank on page one causing a bidding war...
just a hypothesis, because google makes money by selling ads, and the people whom are listing on page 1 for popular keywords, are the one whom would bid more once their page dropped.

I am page 1 on bing, yahoo, but not google same keywords

What seo tools do you use, I am using Wicked Article Creator, GSA Search, GSA Captcha.
08-23-2013, 05:09 AM
RE:
i use nohandsseo, senuke and scrapebox for links.

75.gif