67.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-31-2016, 08:11 AM
How to merge facebook fan pages!
http://s18.postimg.org/qt33tv595/Untitled.png
I couldnt merge facebook fan page do someone have idea how i could!!!!
04-01-2016, 11:51 PM
RE: How to merge facebook fan pages!
how often r u merging pages ?
04-05-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: How to merge facebook fan pages!
Hi...some ideas

You must be admin of both pages - and has to be at least ? a week or two...I agree if you do this all the time you will probably get flagged. (like if you are just buying random pages to merge them)

Anyhow - be admin of both...change the info on the one you want to "lose" to match the one you want to keep (primary and secondary)

- change the name if you can..change address..change the about...either put up same/similar cover page on the secondary one or just leave none there.

go to the admin - go to the merge option on the bottom right - click and follow

if it allows you to request a merge great - if not, try to see why denied - you can contact them too - if it allows you, it will show you option of which to "keep" and which to merge into the one you are keeping

you keep all the fans but you will lose posts, pictures - you can download them if you need to, before the merge of course
You can also merge a friend page into a fan page - a lot of people use their friend /personal page wrong anyhow - you can do a one time request - your friends become fans - this is often done when people hit 5000 (the max) friends - turn that into a fan page and keep on going

hth

15.gif