41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-24-2016, 01:14 AM
RE: How to manage multiple FB accounts
The ultimate tool for the job is BrowSEO. Not cheap, but get in now, because they keep adding features and the price will go up...

Magic Button :
http://browz.io/buy-browseo/
04-24-2016, 01:26 AM
You are absolutely correct. Too expensive! the right price should be a quater
(04-24-2016 01:14 AM)sjc999 Wrote:  The ultimate tool for the job is BrowSEO. Not cheap, but get in now, because they keep adding features and the price will go up...

Magic Button :
http://browz.io/buy-browseo/
05-01-2016, 04:22 AM
i always use dedicated proxies from buyproxies.org and firefox profiles
07-11-2018, 05:50 PM
If you’re an agency or business owner needing to manage multiple Facebook accounts then you will know how stressful it can be.

I manage six pages on Facebook and there have been times when I thought I was losing my mind. Actually losing my mind! There are now over 65 million business pages on Facebook and if you’re managing more than one of them, you will need some productivity hacks to stay sane.

1. Make an Image Library
2. Establish a Workflow to Stay on Task
3. Use a Dashboard to Monitor all Your Facebook Activity
4. Reuse Evergreen Content
5. Schedule Your Posts At Least Two Weeks in Advance
6. Designate a “Pull My Pages’ Analytics Day”
7. Stagger Your Facebook Advertising Timelines
8. Create Parameters for Facebook Page Automation
07-31-2018, 09:32 PM
You can use 2 accounts per IP/Proxy. But this is not guarantee so, that you can use Tor browser for this problem. Tor browser automatically provides proxy for every use.
49.gif
11-01-2018, 04:23 PM
I think Hootsuite or Tweetdeck support multiple Facebook accounts. Otherwise, you will have to take this issue up with Facebook.
11-24-2018, 04:50 PM
Facebook is a unique social media site. Among so many of them FaceBook is the only Network which is personal as well as global at the same time. I think Facebook is the single biggest choice for most of the brands or business or even individuals to project their personality to the world. When you represent a brand you represent different image to different potential customers,or may be you are an agency who manages multiple clients and thus have multiple facebook accounts to management. What ever the case may be Sociota solves the purpose reducing you time and effort and make you more productive.
Cross platform Multiple posting and scheduling
Analysis and Reporting

39.gif