50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-20-2012, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2012 11:01 AM by TrafficSource.)
How to make unlimited email accounts in SenulexCr
Hey guys I posted this in my sales thread. But I am sure some of you might fond this very useful who use Senuke.

How to make unlimited email accounts for Senuke campaigns.
No worries about reaching max pre-created limits.
No worries about email creator blocking your proxy.
No worries about burning up captcha credits
Creates email accounts faster than Senuke can.
Gives higher email verification success rates.

Step 01

Create a disposable gmail account and phone verify it. If you already have one made. Login to it and whitelist the POP3 settings.

Go to Gmail SETTINGS

[Image: 1Nq1u.jpg]

Forwarding and POP/IMAP

Check the box Enable POP for all mail (even mail that's already been downloaded)

Select When messages are accessed with POP (Delete Gmails copy)

Check the box Enable IMAP

[Image: 4Jd6e.jpg]

Now you can log out of gmail.

Step 02

Open Senuke

Select Options >

[Image: IHIgb.jpg]

Select Email >

In this Menu

Select Email server type > POP3

Incoming Mail Server > pop.gmail.com

Username > Your gmail username. Not you email address. If my email was john@gmail my username is just John.

Password > Your email password

Email Server PORT > 995

Check Box > Requires SSL

Check Box > Delete email on server after

[Image: 9vJA3.jpg]

Save and Exit

Step 03

Set up a campaign just like normal.

When you get to the email creation module.(Email Settings)

You will see step 2 Email Server Type

Select > POP3

In Create email address bar
Select > Use Global Email Setting from options
This will auto fill the boxes with the earlier options We filled in in options email.

Now here is where the the magic is done.

In the filled section where it reads Email Address
Mine would say John@gmail.com
We are going to quickly edit this

john+random string@gmail

Random is any sequence of letters or number you wish.

Examples

Code:
john+12345@gmail.com
john+abcdefg@gmail.com
john+injen@gmail.com
john+1i4bw89ffg2@gmail.com

Anything We want really. Dont make it too long. Just change it to something different on each email profile. We do not need to change the username to the same. Only this field needs to be changed.

[Image: OjIr6.jpg]

Now test your email.

SUPRISE!!!! Nice email verified.

And in the campaign project profile it looks like this.

[Image: K62Cw.jpg]

This works perfectly as your gmail account becomes a natural catchall wildacard email address.

All of the verification emails will ignore the +random part and send all verification emails to one single email. john@gmail.com

But the websites in senuke we register and build accounts on count each john+random as a completely different email to the last john+random.

Doing it this way means you dont have to pay for decaptcha to create emails also. And you will only ever need to do this set up once. And be able to use one single Gmail account for eternity.

When you do big campaigns with lots of Profiles, you will also benefit from being able to verify any verification emails that where sent late and where missed by Senuke on any previous account email verify runs. As it will be rechecking the same email address multiple times.

This will increase your campaign success rates for created accounts and profiles accross all platforms.

And most importantly. You now never have to worry about hitting the "you have exceeded you pre-created hotmail limit. Try again next Monday" Popup.

Enjoy
Much Love
12-20-2012, 03:45 PM
RE:
good share :D
12-20-2012, 08:12 PM
RE:
@TrafficSource, do u need a VPS to do this?
12-20-2012, 08:15 PM
RE:
Nice share and very useful should be sticky in Tutorial Section ;)
12-20-2012, 08:54 PM
RE:
Anyone else try this... does it really work? Seems to good to be true - this would save a TON of time!
59.gif
12-20-2012, 09:46 PM
RE:
Look's like a dream.......
12-20-2012, 10:57 PM
RE:
(12-20-2012 08:12 PM)braing Wrote:  @TrafficSource, do u need a VPS to do this?
No you dont need a vps. The post I made was for our vps users so pay no attention to the vps part. It works for Senuke all users.

@ookami007
Everything I post always seems to good to be true. But its always true..... wink wink :)
12-21-2012, 04:49 AM
RE:
I don't understand this "+random string" i have for example rambo@gmail.com registered so when i make new campaign i need to insert rambo+bla@gmail.com?Do i need to insert "+" or ... totally confuse :)
12-21-2012, 05:32 AM
RE:
yes, rambo+blablabla@gmail.com becomes your new email

I use this ALL the time (even for forum subscriptions : pitouze+bestblackhat@gmail.com) for easier filtering and spam reports if any ...
The most amazing things that can happen to a human being will happen to you if you just lower your expectations. (Phil Dunphy - Modern Family)
12-21-2012, 01:38 PM
RE:
this is a very good share big rep given + i will try this out tonight. thanks for sharing
36.gif

32.gif