39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-04-2013, 08:34 AM
RE:
I tried this and although it seems to be working when its time for the accounts verification it doesn't download the emails to make the appropriate clicks for the verification process.. Is this how it suppose to work ?
01-05-2013, 12:30 PM
RE:
Please sticky this.
[Image: 728x90-1.jpg]
01-06-2013, 03:24 AM
RE:
(01-04-2013 08:34 AM)justicer Wrote:  I tried this and although it seems to be working when its time for the accounts verification it doesn't download the emails to make the appropriate clicks for the verification process.. Is this how it suppose to work ?
One of 2 things it could be set up wrong.
Your POP3/IMAP settings. Or your logins saved in custom email have username@gmail instead of just username.
01-09-2013, 06:31 AM
RE:
Hey TrafficSource. Great stuff.
Can you share a screenshot of the Gmail settings page after you did everything that needs to be done or set up? I guess this would help as well.
01-11-2013, 01:40 PM
RE:
(01-09-2013 06:31 AM)Sammy262 Wrote:  Hey TrafficSource. Great stuff.
Can you share a screenshot of the Gmail settings page after you did everything that needs to be done or set up? I guess this would help as well.
Cheers Sammy
The second picture in the tutorial shows the settings I use. Is that the one that you mean?
71.gif
01-11-2013, 03:46 PM
RE:
I know this trick, but some of the site still doesnot accept the "+" email id's. and also "." works fine try it like
j.ohn@gmail.com
jo.hn@gmail.com
joh.n@gmail.com
j.o.hn@gmail.com
j.o.h.n@gmail.com

etc........ that's also works fine ..You could also mix these . and + like" j.ohn+seo@gmail.com"

Try It
Be Like REPS.. it's just 1 Second task - Click REP Button - [Image: tnx.gif]
01-11-2013, 04:59 PM
RE:
(01-11-2013 03:46 PM)REKHILESH90 Wrote:  I know this trick, but some of the site still doesnot accept the "+" email id's. and also "." works fine try it like
j.ohn@gmail.com
jo.hn@gmail.com
joh.n@gmail.com
j.o.hn@gmail.com
j.o.h.n@gmail.com

etc........ that's also works fine ..You could also mix these . and + like" j.ohn+seo@gmail.com"

Try It
Hey m8 thanks for your input.
Yeah the dot trick is well known the only problem is it has limits and you would have to remember each and every previously used sequence of dots you have used.
It would not be long before you lost track of the patterns or lost space for dots.
Thats why the + gives the option of unlimited variant strings.

Could you please give us some samples of platforms within Senuke that do not accept the + in an email address.
As I am yet to find one.
It would save us all time if you could show and tell us examples of these exact platforms or sites your are referring to.
That way We could remove them from campaigns where We do this trick and save even more time and captcha credits.
Much Love

77.gif