41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-29-2014, 04:35 PM
RE:
I do what WAVES said and i put statpress visitors plugin and so i can check to see the google bot, after i do that method its their in a heartbeat!
06-09-2014, 01:28 AM
RE:
There is one method that is legal and works, create a Webmaster google account, and fetch your post after your publish it and place some Google + button and add your post to google +, Google will visit your post in 2 seconds, fetch it and it will index in 2 seconds
06-09-2014, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2014 03:27 PM by utahman1971.)
RE:
Do it the normal way and it will index just as fast, and as good. LOL! Mine was indexed the same day just with webmaster tools, and with sitemap, and robots.txt. Being impatient, does not mean its better. Plus, you still have to wait for visitors to pick up even after being indexed. Takes time no matter what. Plus, getting more visitors need backlinks too, and not just any backlinks. If you don't watch what backlinks you get, your site gets hacked easily. Experience of it happen to me before.
06-14-2014, 12:58 PM
RE:
This is one of the simplest, free, easy and basic thing I do and it works. Webmaster Tools is already a powerful one for me since I do have 2 new sites, Analytics and Webmaster from Google is my bestfriend.

(05-01-2014 06:15 AM)gigsiteguy Wrote:  Easy and Fast, literally minutes.

"To ask Google to crawl a URL on a site you don't own, visit https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url/."

For your own pages...

"Ask Google to crawl a page or site:

On the Webmaster Tools Home page, click the site you want.
On the Dashboard, under Crawl, click Fetch as Google.
In the text box, type the path to the page you want to check.
In the dropdown list, select Web. (You can select another type of page, but currently we only accept submissions for our Web Search index.)
Click Fetch. Google will fetch the URL you requested. It may take up to 10 or 15 minutes for Fetch status to be updated.
Once you see a Fetch status of "Successful", click Submit to Index, and then click one of the following:
To submit the individual URL to Google's index, select URL and click Submit. You can submit up to 500 URLs a week in this way.
To submit the URL and all pages linked from it, click URL and all linked pages. You can submit up to 10 of these requests a month."

Last time I used the method above, I did a site:mysite.com search and nothing was found. After I did the procedure above, AS SOON AS I FINISHED, I repeated the site: search and all the pages I submitted were indexed.
06-14-2014, 10:58 PM
RE:
(04-26-2014 12:23 PM)Waves Wrote:  The best method:

Embed a video in your pages/posts.

Download Video Sitemap Plugin, just search for it in wordpress(add new plugin)

Create the sitemap with the plugin and ping it to Google (all these functions are inside the plugin)

Wait 10 minutes to as maximum 1 hour and you will see all your or almost all your posts and pages indexed. Only remember to put a video in every of your posts/pages, also it's a good on-page SEO practice.

This is the best method to index your blog quickly, my best time was 5 minutes.

I was literally about to say just that. Yeah, I use video sitemap as well along with the sitemap hack. It pings your site quickly.
70.gif
06-17-2014, 07:50 AM
RE:
the Best Methods that works for me is that I used a embed a video from youtube.. and of course xml to google as sitemaps..
06-24-2014, 02:19 PM
RE:
1. Submit your site to google web master.
2. Use some plugins on WP (Yoast, XML sitemaps...)
3. Keyword research and creating fresh content around keywords.
4. Building backlinks.
08-08-2014, 09:45 PM
RE:
Normally I index my new pages in just some seconds or sometime in 2 or 3 minutes Cool
08-09-2014, 02:56 AM
RE:
I use Wp Rapid Indexer :)
08-09-2014, 03:04 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2014 03:05 AM by curliousic.)
RE:
Hi, upad,
the first ggle page second matters guaranteed:
1. create your SMARTY website/fb profile on mashable,
2. include all the urls you wanna to;
3. find an appropriate article and comment on mashable,
including your disguised url you need to index.
4. repeat it once or twice a week.
The same is when you do post on G+ and G communities.
Go and give a try!

Cool
68.gif

13.gif