57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-01-2011, 02:30 AM
How to index your wp blog fast?
If somebody have something better, please post it here.
Make 3 posts on your blog (original)
  • ping all
  • digg it
  • quick indexing tool
  • social monkee (25 bookmarks)
wait few days to get indexed.

I have heard some people can do this in hours. Is it possible?
42rock
09-02-2012, 02:26 AM
RE:
i have no idea about this method.practically i have experience about article marketing and it is one of the great way to exposure site to the visitors fast.
09-29-2012, 06:44 PM
RE:
Initially, we have to submit our site in search engines..
04-26-2014, 11:48 AM
RE:
Nothing works as good as guest posting on popular blogs,if you can somehow manage that, you will get a lot of people to your blog over night
04-26-2014, 12:23 PM
RE:
The best method:

Embed a video in your pages/posts.

Download Video Sitemap Plugin, just search for it in wordpress(add new plugin)

Create the sitemap with the plugin and ping it to Google (all these functions are inside the plugin)

Wait 10 minutes to as maximum 1 hour and you will see all your or almost all your posts and pages indexed. Only remember to put a video in every of your posts/pages, also it's a good on-page SEO practice.

This is the best method to index your blog quickly, my best time was 5 minutes.
54.gif
[Image: NjHSGOm.gif]
05-01-2014, 03:16 AM
RE:
Well social bookmarks are best for me to index pages, Whenever i need indexing for sites i buy cheap and quality bookmarks from seoclerk and they do it in hours.
05-01-2014, 06:15 AM
RE:
Easy and Fast, literally minutes.

"To ask Google to crawl a URL on a site you don't own, visit https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url/."

For your own pages...

"Ask Google to crawl a page or site:

On the Webmaster Tools Home page, click the site you want.
On the Dashboard, under Crawl, click Fetch as Google.
In the text box, type the path to the page you want to check.
In the dropdown list, select Web. (You can select another type of page, but currently we only accept submissions for our Web Search index.)
Click Fetch. Google will fetch the URL you requested. It may take up to 10 or 15 minutes for Fetch status to be updated.
Once you see a Fetch status of "Successful", click Submit to Index, and then click one of the following:
To submit the individual URL to Google's index, select URL and click Submit. You can submit up to 500 URLs a week in this way.
To submit the URL and all pages linked from it, click URL and all linked pages. You can submit up to 10 of these requests a month."

Last time I used the method above, I did a site:mysite.com search and nothing was found. After I did the procedure above, AS SOON AS I FINISHED, I repeated the site: search and all the pages I submitted were indexed.
05-01-2014, 07:38 AM
RE:
Thanks you gigsiteguy and Waves, I added + 3 repu =)
05-26-2014, 03:32 PM
RE:
Firstly register to blog in webmaster tool and submitted to high pr bookmarking sites Like Dig, stumble upon etc.
05-29-2014, 04:23 PM
RE:
I agree with gigsiteguy point and after doing like that, you have to focus on link building on Good blogs which have good PA, DA, TF and CF.. Initially you start with social bookmarking and article submission on high authority sites
43.gif

63.gif