39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-15-2021, 05:13 PM
How to index new articles fast?
I have a new website with 7 articles now. Every article have about 4k words. I have GSC, interlinks, a few backlinks from socials sites. My domain is indexed but Google dont want to index my articles. GSC - Just founded but not indexed. Do you know any good method how to index articles fast? Thx
10-16-2021, 02:46 PM
RE: How to index new articles fast?
Ok so you say you have GSC but did you use the URL inspection tool and scheduled the urls for indexing?

Are you using wp? If so get rid of yoast and get rank math and rank math pro. After installing the plugins and configuring them the way that you want, go to rank maths website and follow the instructions for connecting the plugin directly to the google submission API and bings submission API. Once those are correctly set, every time you press save in wp, the URL is submitted and scheduled for indexing. Ive indexed new URLs within minutes plenty of times
11-03-2021, 01:08 AM
RE: How to index new articles fast?
did you write the articles yourself or copy them from somewhere else.... i wont even begin to guide you unless i see your site and the articles you are talking about.

77.gif