23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-08-2014, 02:04 PM
How to hack into a wordpress site so that I can access the content of the site
dose any one know how I can hack into a website, its a membership site, I want to access the content of the site
09-09-2014, 03:46 PM
RE:
Mostly of the wordpress websites are hacked with their plugins either they are backdoored or poorly coded. It depends on the script. If the website has good security then its too hard to get inside unless you find a vulnerability and know how to exploit it. If there is an injection point I could give a try but I cannot guarantee whether I could upload a shell or not. Even if the site is well protected there are methods like Server side include and so on. There are people who are capable of exploiting apache and nginx successfully
03-28-2021, 07:05 PM
RE: How to hack into a wordpress site so that I can access the content of the site
(09-09-2014 03:46 PM)HangiMaru Wrote:  Mostly of the wordpress websites are hacked with their plugins either they are backdoored or poorly coded. It depends on the script. If the website has good security then its too hard to get inside unless you find a vulnerability and know how to exploit it. If there is an injection point I could give a try but I cannot guarantee whether I could upload a shell or not. Even if the site is well protected there are methods like Server side include and so on. There are people who are capable of exploiting apache and nginx successfully

I am looking for help with this as well, I have access to a free membership, but would love to get my hands on the rest of the content on the site...

This is the site: https://localmarketingpro.io

I do have login details, please pm me if you think you can help!
03-28-2021, 07:07 PM
RE: How to hack into a wordpress site so that I can access the content of the site
(09-09-2014 03:46 PM)HangiMaru Wrote:  Mostly of the wordpress websites are hacked with their plugins either they are backdoored or poorly coded. It depends on the script. If the website has good security then its too hard to get inside unless you find a vulnerability and know how to exploit it. If there is an injection point I could give a try but I cannot guarantee whether I could upload a shell or not. Even if the site is well protected there are methods like Server side include and so on. There are people who are capable of exploiting apache and nginx successfully

I have a site that I need help with... This is the WP site: https://localmarketingpro.io

If you wanna try, please pm me!
03-29-2021, 12:33 PM
☠ ᕼOᗯ TO ᕼᗩᑕK ᗯEᗷ ᔕITEᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗯEᗷ ᗩᑭᑭᒪIᑕᗩTIOᑎᔕ ☠
53.gif

LEARN PHOTOSHOP/MAKE MONEY!
[Image: psb468x60.jpg]
03-29-2021, 12:55 PM
I found this using the WP Tool available from this forum.

https://localmarketingpro.io/thanks-for-your-purchase/

It might help you out if you visit the link give in the image.

Generally, the way to access content on WP sites is:
1. Use the WP Tool mentioned above.
2. Add /wp-content/uploads/ to the address might help you find PDFs or even passwords if the uploads folder is left open. Example: site.com/wp-content/uploads/
3. Search Google like this: site:example.com (keyword).

These methods might bring you luck but they sometimes don't. I have found with some membership sites that the membership content is actually freely available when you find the correct address and is not actually protected by the login page. It just depends on how much effort the owner put into their site security.

68.gif