27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-07-2018, 06:17 PM
How to get blog-site out of omitted results?
Hello! Can anyone offer any help about how to fix site that listed in google omitted results? Thank you.
09-08-2018, 05:39 AM
RE: How to get blog-site out of omitted results?
Its too hard man... I too face same issue
09-22-2018, 10:33 PM
(09-08-2018 05:39 AM)tennisballs Wrote:  Its too hard man... I too face same issue

Yes! True. I have just one trick to fix it but not sure it will fully work or not. Change post meta URL and let index your new URL. If you use Yoast plugin then do 301 redirect your old URL to new URL. This way you will not face 404 page error. If it is work then don't forget to confirm me. Thanks.
09-23-2018, 09:05 AM
anupam07

I got your PM and without knowing your site and your skill level this makes it difficult to consult you. Second are my time constraints.

If I was in your shoes I'd use g00gle and youtube for help.
09-23-2018, 06:15 PM
I'm sure you're super busy so I'll keep it short. Actually this days many people facing this problem. I already read some Moz articles and some YouTube videos and i get only 1 solution that i discussed my previous comment. But still i want to know more about it and there not enough useful articles on internet. I want to just learn it for my skills up. Thank you for replay. It's ok.
41.gif
10-03-2018, 07:08 PM
It is very very difficult to know those sites which are omitted by google. The finding process is long.
10-13-2018, 04:29 PM
It is very difficult to get back that. So, it is better to be careful at the beginning of the process itself.
05-18-2020, 11:12 PM
Check Your Website's Architecture. You site's architecture might lead to duplicate content issues, which will eventually force Google to omit search results from your website.

Improve Your Content and OnPage SEO.
05-31-2020, 05:18 AM
As far as I know, once the site gets into the omitted results, going back is very difficult. Have you figured out the reason? Try working on you SEO and make meaningful eye catching headers. If google thinks you content is of low quality or copied then the site ends up in the omitted results. Improving these things might help.
11-19-2020, 08:56 PM
give the crt keyword. get IoT for manufacturingmore related blog sites.
19.gif

5.gif