76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-03-2011, 05:32 AM
How to do an Antivirus Check
Hi users, here is a common method to determine that if your antivirus program is working properly or not. I think you may know it already, but for the beginner (noobs) this can be informative.

* Open Notepad and copy the Code given below.
X5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

* The text should be in one horizontal line.

* Then save file as "checkantivirus.com" including quotation-marks. (not necessary to be same as this file name, but save it in extension . com

* After some seconds saving this file, your Anti-Virus should come with the message that this file is infected with virus asking permission for its deletion/clean.

* This file is secure and it’s not going to infect your computer in whatever way. It is a standard text developed by the European Institute for Computer Anti-virus Research (EICAR). Every Anti-Virus is programmed to load this file as a virus.

* If your Anti-Virus will not hack this file as a virus, a program will appear as DOS window with this text EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE.

* If this happens then you should probably find some other Anti-Virus up to date. It means that your PC might already being infected from viruses and your current Anti-Virus does not recognize them.

Enjoy…….

Thought This Might be Informative ..
Thanks and regards
08-30-2013, 03:15 AM
RE:
Thanks so much for the valuable information you provide on this forum. I'm a newbie and I'm at an AWW with the wealth of information you provide. Much respect to you.
*BBHF NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT*
mega.nz Join NOW
08-30-2013, 09:48 AM
RE:
Excellent info.

Thank you.
08-30-2013, 11:35 AM
RE:
Thanks a lot, i will test this one

63.gif
Free counters!