62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-20-2011, 07:07 AM
How to create a new Paypal if old Paypal was limited
Was hoping to find an answer to this as I haven't found it on Gooogle search.

I created a Paypal account last Nov and added my sister's mastercard to it so that I have more priviledges to it. I was not able to verify the mastercard for a month and when i did verify it, Paypal says my account is still limited, so I can't use it to receive possible payments.

Can I just create a new account with my same info? Or how do you suggest about going over this?
03-20-2011, 12:37 PM
RE: How to create a new Paypal if old Paypal was limited
(03-20-2011 07:07 AM)machete Wrote:  Was hoping to find an answer to this as I haven't found it on Gooogle search.

I created a Paypal account last Nov and added my sister's mastercard to it so that I have more priviledges to it. I was not able to verify the mastercard for a month and when i did verify it, Paypal says my account is still limited, so I can't use it to receive possible payments.

Can I just create a new account with my same info? Or how do you suggest about going over this?
why you got LIMITED?
ans: the probable reason was you used different bank name holder from your own paypal.

DO NOT CREATE new account with the same info of your account that was been limited. They do have the IP log and copy of limited account. The thing you can do is create paypal account which is the NAME OF YOUR SISTER and USE your SISTER master card.
07-10-2012, 02:04 AM
How to create a new Paypal if old Paypal was limited
you can sing up new paypal with new email and verify from card or bank. its easy

55.gif