8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-29-2014, 06:49 AM
How to create a forum signature?
OK I've looked around for a tut. I've looked in my CP but don't know how to create a signature? I keep finding an ad in my posts where a signature should be but I've not put it there! Sorry if I missed an obvious tut.
One Fine Day - I'll be earning a great income and living the life of my dreams Smile
08-29-2014, 04:26 PM
RE:
Alright, check out the Link USER CP right beside your Name. It looks like this: "Welcome back, XXX". And beside that, theres a text when you visited last and beside that, you can find a link to the User CP.

Then you need to check out the vertical Menu on the left and go down to the point "CHANGE SIGNATURE". If you click that you get to an Editor where you can put it all kinds of stuff. Well, that´s it. Hope this helps. bye Zeitgeist
12-11-2014, 04:02 AM
RE:
(08-29-2014 04:26 PM)Zeitgeist Wrote:  Alright, check out the Link USER CP right beside your Name. It looks like this: "Welcome back, XXX". And beside that, theres a text when you visited last and beside that, you can find a link to the User CP.

Then you need to check out the vertical Menu on the left and go down to the point "CHANGE SIGNATURE". If you click that you get to an Editor where you can put it all kinds of stuff. Well, that´s it. Hope this helps. bye Zeitgeist
Sorry friends , I don't see this option in the vertical menu , I use Chrome browser
why ?
thanks for Help
FREE digital business CARD! https://iacoposannaz.odgi.net/LEAD
12-14-2014, 07:40 PM
RE:
MAybe it is noly fpr VIP meebers?
12-16-2014, 05:36 PM
RE:
It is not only for VIPs but as a member you can't add signature.if you wanted to add signature then grab a badge like VIP or contributer.hope it will help.
53.gif
02-14-2017, 12:37 PM
RE: How to create a forum signature?
No Specific information pertaining the same has been revealed yet. However i think the same that some one has to earn the badget to get the same.

24.gif