19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-18-2013, 07:51 AM
RE:
(12-18-2013 07:29 AM)ronny007 Wrote:  how to close pp if its limited on suspicious activity and pp don't give F*** to it? It has bank account linked to it..
you can't close that account, not until you lift limitation - if you can't lift the limitation to that account you can't remove the bank account either.

Crazy PP, so funny that they still kind of stand as the proffered and regarded as the most secured online Payment Processor.
01-19-2014, 09:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2014 09:28 PM by osmanm.)
RE:
actually to get suspended from Paypal is a blessing because it means i must of pissed them off for them to suspend me. What they like to do is side with sellers even if the merchants are crooked and sell you some crap that doeant work or fool you in a different way. No matter what dispute resolution you launch they take months before they review your dispute and just favor the seller. A good example of this is when some crooked dude sold me a site on flippa that had phony bot traffic which I later discovered was phony. another example is how Ali baba/Ali express chinese sellers send you junk in the mail when you order something and ali express refuses to give u a refund. luckily my bank often does a chargeback for me and that forces paypal to get back money from the seller.
03-10-2014, 08:47 AM
RE:
This was taken out of another forum. Do not want to advertise or something just point out it's not original post. Also it is inspired by some guides created specifically on this subject:). Still good post for those who have no idea how to get paypal working again.

54.gif