61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-09-2016, 07:40 PM
RE: How to Generate $100 per Day with eBay Dropshipping in Less Than 2 Hours
The PDF didn't got into detail as to how folks living outside of the USA. Can utilize payoneer to recieve funds. Also It would be great if I can have your skype i.d so i can add you.
04-09-2016, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2016 10:42 PM by braveczar.)
I also realize that Profit Spy calculates the taxes, shipping etc and gives the ideal price on ebay to turn in a profit. Since you've already made a profit with shipping included, couldn't a seller simply pay the amazon shipping and bypass trying to duck with amazon prime? I'm definitely going to take action on this here.

A vcc is used to have an amazon account. Now when we recieve a sale on ebay, with what CC do we pay on amazon? Is it our real C.C or a loaded VCC we opened account with? If it's the loaded VCC, what would happen in the process of account shut down and the VCC still have funds on it. Knowing the VCC is already recorded, how would we use the funds loaded onto it.
04-10-2016, 07:31 AM
(04-09-2016 07:40 PM)braveczar Wrote:  The PDF didn't got into detail as to how folks living outside of the USA. Can utilize payoneer to recieve funds. Also It would be great if I can have your skype i.d so i can add you.

It didn't need to go into detail about that as that wasn't the point behind the Ebay Stealth Guide. You cannot accept payment via Payoneer unless you want to join merchant services like Auctiva.

(04-09-2016 10:31 PM)braveczar Wrote:  I also realize that Profit Spy calculates the taxes, shipping etc and gives the ideal price on ebay to turn in a profit. Since you've already made a profit with shipping included, couldn't a seller simply pay the amazon shipping and bypass trying to duck with amazon prime? I'm definitely going to take action on this here.

A vcc is used to have an amazon account. Now when we recieve a sale on ebay, with what CC do we pay on amazon? Is it our real C.C or a loaded VCC we opened account with? If it's the loaded VCC, what would happen in the process of account shut down and the VCC still have funds on it. Knowing the VCC is already recorded, how would we use the funds loaded onto it.

- Profit Spy calculates all fees, not sales tax. That is different according to what state you live in and also what state you are shipping to. That can never be calculated.

- I have no clue what you're asking regarding the bypass amazon prime question. You want to utilize amazon prime for 2 reasons. 1 - fast overnight or 2 day shipping to your buyers. 2 - Its FREE!!

- VCC is only to confirm your Amazon prime account. You use Amazon gift cards to purchase items with. If you need to know more details, then check out our master class and/or coaching plan (pm me).
CRYPTO ACCOUNT BUILDERS - GENERATE UNLIMITED CRYPTOCURRENCY PROFITS, IN RECORD TIME, WITH OUR PRESELECTED CAB COINS + TRAINING [CLICK HERE NOW]
[Image: bbhfbanner.png]
04-11-2016, 02:30 AM
Thanks I will buy the master class and get up to speed.
04-11-2016, 08:28 PM
Its a shame Profit Spy is the price it is. I'd give it a go if it wasn't so high. In AU so the price goes up even further!!!!! Oh well.
71.gif
04-12-2016, 08:21 AM
(04-11-2016 08:28 PM)juicyt Wrote:  Its a shame Profit Spy is the price it is. I'd give it a go if it wasn't so high. In AU so the price goes up even further!!!!! Oh well.

High compared to what? It's the only software on the market that can generate quick income via your eBay account as soon as you signup.

For those who actually use the software, the cost is recouped 10 fold.

Remember, cost is relative to the value of the product. In this case, the value is very high. ;-)
CRYPTO ACCOUNT BUILDERS - GENERATE UNLIMITED CRYPTOCURRENCY PROFITS, IN RECORD TIME, WITH OUR PRESELECTED CAB COINS + TRAINING [CLICK HERE NOW]
04-12-2016, 12:14 PM
(01-20-2016 09:27 PM)ToniMontana Wrote:  
(01-20-2016 09:06 PM)berroughani Wrote:  but first it must i have some money in my paypal account to buy the products from amazon

No you dont.
You only buy the amazon product after someone bought from your ebay listing.
Then you use that money from eaby to go to amazon and buy the product.

If you are using a new PayPal and eBay accounts, PayPal will hold your funds until you provide proof of delivery of the item you sold. Hence, yes - Upfront costs will be involved until you are established and PayPal removes the temporary hold on your sales funds.
04-13-2016, 07:08 AM
(04-12-2016 12:14 PM)yarddog2k Wrote:  
(01-20-2016 09:27 PM)ToniMontana Wrote:  
(01-20-2016 09:06 PM)berroughani Wrote:  but first it must i have some money in my paypal account to buy the products from amazon

No you dont.
You only buy the amazon product after someone bought from your ebay listing.
Then you use that money from eaby to go to amazon and buy the product.

If you are using a new PayPal and eBay accounts, PayPal will hold your funds until you provide proof of delivery of the item you sold. Hence, yes - Upfront costs will be involved until you are established and PayPal removes the temporary hold on your sales funds.

Yep...for all brand new accounts, but will release funds in 1-3 days if you provide tracking, which you will always have, so its not an issue.

After 90 days, this policy will expire.
04-13-2016, 02:19 PM
Great info. Thank you grafx77! REps
04-14-2016, 12:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2016 12:43 AM by braveczar.)
Bought the master class. Doing research on the hottest categories, So when I get the profit spy, I'll search for the hottest items in the categories. The ebay accounts we got to buy, I wonder, what does it mean by 5 items per month. Only 5 items can be added per month? That would suck though, I'm gonna start with the 50 items per month atleast.
http://www.businessinsider.com/most-popu...ate-2014-8

Sorry forgot 'derogatory' language isn't allowed here... it wasn't bad like the 'f' word, but i get it now. I'm guessing with 50 items I could get good sales per week.
55.gif

21.gif