43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-23-2013, 06:22 PM
How to Change Edit "Signature Link" in BBHF Profile !
Hello BBHF Member !

Please Some One Tell me How To Get "Signature" Enable or Edit In My Profile ? Huh
Because i'm Not Able to Change My Signature Right Now Angry So Will You Please Tell me How To change This ..! Blush

Waiting For Your Reply !
11-14-2013, 05:14 PM
RE:
hey visit link below

http://bestblackhatforum.com/usercp.php?action=editsig

cheers. :)

Rep ++ up

[Image: 200aday.jpg]
12-30-2013, 02:51 AM
RE:
Thank You Bro +1
01-28-2014, 11:33 AM
RE:
I tried clicking that link and it said I had no permission to access the page.
Do you have to have a minimum number of posts? If so, what is that number?
01-29-2014, 10:09 AM
RE:
Disregard my post #4.
I just became a contributor and had the signature option enabled.
Should mention that you can also upload attachments now.
Signature has a max of 255 characters.
18.gif
09-10-2014, 02:19 AM
RE:
(11-14-2013 05:14 PM)CASHINZ ON THIS Wrote:  hey visit link below

Rep ++ up
tnx for your help ,,,,,,,,,,,
09-10-2014, 02:21 AM
RE:
(11-14-2013 05:14 PM)CASHINZ ON THIS Wrote:  hey visit link below

Rep ++ up
tnx for your info
09-10-2014, 02:21 AM
RE:
Tnx for your info
09-12-2014, 03:29 PM
RE:
I'm in the same boat, same with the Avatar, it says I do not have permission, is there a minimum # of posts to change these, if so what is it? If NOT, how do I get permission please?
09-12-2014, 03:35 PM
RE:
I clicked the link above, and this is what I get, it's the same if I try to do it manually through UserCP with Signature or Avatar (sorry for double post all) ->>>

------------
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
-Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
-You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
-Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
-You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

-----------

Yet, I have confirmed account via email, My account maybe awaiting Moderation? though I have a 25 Reputation and A few posts, and as for other reasons they don't make sense, so I'm guessing maybe Min. Post # Needed or Admin has to 'Give Permission' ie. 'Moderate'? I'm sure other new members or newish members are also thinking the same thing as myself. When I was brand newbie, I thought I must have to get 10 or 20 posts or something, so I waited and waited, and still nothing, now I'm getting concerned it's ME (Arggh).... Please help!

Kindly,
pHmR!
56.gif

80.gif