42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-17-2013, 09:59 PM
How to Bypass a d f .l y links were NOT allowed here!!!, [Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD], Adfocus
Now-a-days many bloggers and website owners are using a d f .l y links were NOT allowed here!!!, Adfocus, [Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD] and some other Ad Network Programs for making large amount of money. But unfortunately in some countries like India and other a d f .l y links were NOT allowed here!!! is banned therefore Indian can't bypass a d f .l y links were NOT allowed here!!! links. Also its d*** riddiculas that everywhere you go on internet you will see d*** download links equipped with a d f .l y links were NOT allowed here!!! shorten urls, well, today I'm going to explain about "How to Bypass a d f .l y links were NOT allowed here!!! Adfocus, [Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD] and Other Ad Network Links with dead.altervista.org"

As we know you can't bypass such shortened links manually for that you need dead.altervista.org . Using this Online Tool you can get original link without wait for 4-5 seconds. This tool can also be used with browsers that don't support javascript, for example Android Based Browser, Google Chrome, Firefox.

You can also download Dead.altervista.org Android app for better experience.
Now How To Bypass a d f .l y links were NOT allowed here!!! , Adfocus, [Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD] and Other Ad Networks ?
Its so easy just go to http://dead.altervista.org/ , you will see there a box where you can paste your a d f .l y links were NOT allowed here!!! or any other Ad Network Link. Just copy paste your Link there and hit "Deadfly"
Boom ! After 4-5 seconds you will see original link or expanded link of that shortened link.
Just copy paste that link and paste it in your browser, enjoy browsing !
/flkx]source
08-17-2013, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2013 10:35 PM by ekanarita.)
RE:
"Boom ! After 4-5 seconds you will see original link or expanded link of that shortened link."

at the red mark, Can you please tell me what's the difference if I wait for the countdown time from the original a d f .l y links were NOT allowed here!!! link?, Is not the same?, We still have to await the countdown time as well, huh? O.o
08-17-2013, 10:38 PM
RE:
Faster and better way...

1,install greasemonkey > addon firefox
2.install http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/89322
3.Done!!
08-18-2013, 04:36 PM
RE:
(08-17-2013 10:32 PM)ekanarita Wrote:  "Boom ! After 4-5 seconds you will see original link or expanded link of that shortened link."

at the red mark, Can you please tell me what's the difference if I wait for the countdown time from the original a d f .l y links were NOT allowed here!!! link?, Is not the same?, We still have to await the countdown time as well, huh? O.o
hehehe , can't i express ma feelings ? :D >_<

32.gif