55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-22-2019, 07:12 PM
How much to charge for coaching/mentoring?
Hello,

I am planning to launch a new offer where I am coaching/mentoring students to reach $1000 per month. So my question is how much should i charge for such offer?[/i]
11-29-2019, 04:46 AM
RE: How much to charge for coaching/mentoring?
if you want to coach me for free, in return if we will reach the goal, i will write positive feedback
11-29-2019, 08:59 PM
(11-29-2019 04:46 AM)levya Wrote:  if you want to coach me for free, in return if we will reach the goal, i will write positive feedback

So you basically want someone to show you how to earn $1,000 plus per month for FREE and you'll give them a testimonial in return????

This mentality probably explains why you're still broke. No effort = no reward.
12-02-2019, 07:22 PM
Guys, I am just asking for your opinion about the price of such coaching. So what do you think what price would be reasonable ?
12-17-2019, 05:13 PM
I have never coached or mentored, so I cannot give you a direct answer.

But have you searched for similar coaching programs to see what others are charging?

Also, are you new to coaching and have you got any testimonials from previous clients? If not then it may be a good idea to start with a relative small fee to get going.

Then when you have some clients you can up the cost.

Maybe start selling your services on sites like Fiverr to get the ball rolling.
62.gif
01-13-2020, 10:26 PM
If you can coach anyone and make him successful this means that he will make $1000 in profits after taking your coach.
Well, if that is true, then you can earn at least that amount very fast or very easy.
And here is what to charge> charge what your time worthes. You can also see how much others are charging in the offer section. Some people coach for $300 others less others more.
But, if you can help someone to make $1000 per month, then you should make your math and see if spending your time to coach someone else is a better business than using that time in making $1000 yourself.
01-13-2020, 10:27 PM
Well if you can coach someone to earn $1000 per month, you can easily earn that amount easily if I am not wrong.
02-02-2020, 06:07 PM
It's amazing how many people ask a question here and then just disappear....

32.gif