39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-28-2016, 05:04 AM
How do you get copywriting/consulting clients?
I know lots of members of our forum do copywriting and consulting. I do some consulting too. I dont have as much clients as i want. While reading and trying to implement guru suggested ways to get clients i wonder maybe some of experienced members can share what is working for them. I know it will help me and lots of others.

Share whatever you want to share. Maybe somebody can share how he started getting first couple of clients? Maybe somebody can share how to make jv work. Or maybe some members can share estimated cost for fb ads and follow up structure.

I'll be happy to get all kind of replies.

Personally i got first clients from free consultations advertised on my local forum and then they gave me some referrals. That's how i started. Now im trying to implement jv partnership. Still im on my journey to decent income.
If you have RARE Direct Response courses i will bribe the hell out of you with latest Dan Kennedy stuff nobody has on the entire blackhat part of the internet! Send me a pm.
07-29-2016, 02:43 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2016 02:44 AM by plokij3.)
RE: How do you get copywriting/consulting clients?
Try to get frank kerns advanced consulting class, it's a good approach to getting new clients.

https://mega.nz/#F!cUU3TQoL!KrrAh5rQG8kjXf6HeHyEkg

import to your mega plz. thanks
07-29-2016, 04:58 AM
Thank you for ur reply. I do have it. What im looking for is real experience. did you implement it?
If you have RARE Direct Response courses i will bribe the hell out of you with latest Dan Kennedy stuff nobody has on the entire blackhat part of the internet! Send me a pm.
07-29-2016, 04:59 AM
How to find clients? Pick up a phone and start calling. Yes, this is how real business works. Mind dazzling.
07-29-2016, 05:31 AM
(07-29-2016 04:58 AM)philosof888 Wrote:  Thank you for ur reply. I do have it. What im looking for is real experience. did you implement it?

This might sound R*******, but I made the whole funnel from beginning to end and is perfect,

BUT I never ran traffic to it, simply because i don't feel like talking on the fone yet.

Yep stooopid I know
50.gif
07-29-2016, 07:49 AM
@ Walt, i've done it. Don't want to get it done again.
07-29-2016, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2016 09:26 AM by actionguy.)
(07-28-2016 05:04 AM)philosof888 Wrote:  I know lots of members of our forum do copywriting and consulting. I do some consulting too. I dont have as much clients as i want. While reading and trying to implement guru suggested ways to get clients i wonder maybe some of experienced members can share what is working for them. I know it will help me and lots of others.

Share whatever you want to share. Maybe somebody can share how he started getting first couple of clients? Maybe somebody can share how to make jv work. Or maybe some members can share estimated cost for fb ads and follow up structure.

I'll be happy to get all kind of replies.

Personally i got first clients from free consultations advertised on my local forum and then they gave me some referrals. That's how i started. Now im trying to implement jv partnership. Still im on my journey to decent income.

You know what has worked well for me is cold emailing then having a Skype call afterwards! Also, pick a niche. Spend a bit time getting to know the industry pain points and looking at the websites in the niche and pick the ones you think you can help.

I use paid Ads as well.

Another thing you can do for copy is go to Clickbank and JVzoo and see who has crap copy. You will find plenty of leads but make sure they are serious and they understand the importance of converting copy.

Get a lot of NC's great shares.

If you still have questions, please feel free to ask!

Do you have an idea of what niche you want to write copy for?
08-19-2016, 07:22 PM
(07-29-2016 09:23 AM)actionguy Wrote:  Another thing you can do for copy is go to Clickbank and JVzoo and see who has crap copy.
Great!
09-08-2016, 01:07 PM
There are many ways. In fact, there are $2000 courses that focus on that. "Never out of work" from Dan Kennedy comes to mind.

However I think this is a great way to get offline clients. I'm planning a slightly modified version of this:

https://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/new...keting.htm

Skip the first part of MLM bashing, and go to the subhead:

"90% Of All Business Owners In
America Have Never Written A Sales
Letter To Their Customers!"

And read below that...

I think that advice is golden. :D
09-09-2016, 07:05 AM
(09-08-2016 01:07 PM)wizozz Wrote:  There are many ways. In fact, there are $2000 courses that focus on that. "Never out of work" from Dan Kennedy comes to mind.

However I think this is a great way to get offline clients. I'm planning a slightly modified version of this:

https://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/new...keting.htm

Skip the first part of MLM bashing, and go to the subhead:

"90% Of All Business Owners In
America Have Never Written A Sales
Letter To Their Customers!"

And read below that...

I think that advice is golden. :D

Thanks for sharing the link. This is a really good letter!
60.gif

5.gif