45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-05-2016, 03:14 AM
How do you choose a parasite?
how do you choose a parasite? do you see what parasites rank in the serps for your terms, or you just try with different parasites?if so do you have any recommendations for good parasites that work?
thanks
05-07-2016, 02:54 AM
RE: How do you choose a parasite?
Test, Test, Test. I normally pick several that fit how I like to market my vertical (health/fitness) like YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest and a few others and see what works this week. For me, it's just like cold calling as a salesman. Make a bunch of calls to get 1 or 2 sales.
05-16-2016, 06:41 PM
If you see something that looks like it might work then run it through semrush - check for an upward trend in organic traffic and also that it has plenty of existing page 1 rankings (preferably for valuable commercial terms). As said, then it's just a case of testing.
05-24-2016, 08:29 PM
I personally choose parasites by analyzing top keywords ranking in my niche and competitor analysis for my keywords. If I find any parasite is ranking for a particular query then I use that.
02-14-2019, 09:44 PM
Parasites are websites that are seen as “high authority” in the eyes of Google. You’ve already seen them. Taking advantage of these sites that are loved by Google, can give you an easy opportunity to rank for a variety of keyword topics.

By using these clues you can choose a parasite.
Reputation Management
Local SEO
Organic SEO
Affiliate Sites
Link building
Building Your Brand
Video SEO
74.gif
02-16-2019, 05:03 PM
To choose a parasite by using these ways are
Load up your niche
Add Checked Keywords to A Project
Visit Global Stats
Open the SERP Sightings data
02-19-2019, 07:31 PM
First you must figure out which parasites you want to use. It perhaps you can rank Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, and other video parasites. There are dozens of different parasites on the web and you can pick and choose which parasite you want to use.

Video Sites
These are perfect if you have a video already created for your business/niche. Youtube ranks very easily on the SERPs. Vimeo and Dailymotion also tend to rank quickly. Create a relevant and useful video and this can be an excellent marketing strategy.

Press Release Sites
PRweb, PRlog, and Sbwire are all press release sites that rank easily. Remember that once you submit your press release you can’t change it, so make sure it’s 100 percent before sending it out. You can even use your press release as a landing page if you do it right.

Forums
Threads on big internet forums can rank very easily. That makes them a perfect parasite page. Do your research and find an authoritative forum in your niche, create a link back to your page, and then rank it.

Social Media
Facebook, Pinterest, and LinkedIn can all be used effectively for Parasite SEO. There are dozens of social networks out there that you can experiment with.

Buzzfeed and Other News/Popular Sites
Sites like Buzzfeed, Digital Journal, and Daily KOS all allow you to create accounts on them and publish content. It’s not the easiest to get an inner page on them, but once created they tend to rank very well.

Product Pages
Amazon, Udemy, Itunes, Themeforest and other online store inner pages rank very fast. You will need to have an actual product though, whether it is an online course for Udemy, or a podcast for Itunes, or an actual theme for Themeforest.

Ranking a Parasite
There are various different methods you can use to rank parasites. For example, some people like to use Private Blog Networks (PBNs) to rank their parasites. You could alternatively use spam (think thousands and thousands of links) to help you rank parasites.
02-27-2019, 06:44 PM
These are the steps to choose a parasite.

Step One: Keyword Research, Topic Selection, and Content Monetization Strategies.
Step Two: Write an Article and Focus on High Quality Content and Do on Page SEO.
Step Three: Pick an Authoritative Satellite Site That Google Is Ranking Often for Related Keywords.
Step Four: Backlinks and Social Signals For Parasite SEO.
03-31-2019, 01:13 AM
Whats ur opinion on subdomain parasites vs folder parasites?
04-01-2019, 09:21 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2019 09:22 PM by Lion Club.)
My team chooses parasites by analyzing top keywords ranking in our niches and competitor analysis,
for our keywords the growth and worth.
If we find any parasite is ranking for a particular query then we use them and out rank our competition ;)

Spy what is working and adjust it to your needs ;)

best regards,

Dre4m
43.gif
★ Upgrade your business ★

Show us your appreciation below! Thanks
Check our profile if you want to see all our shares!

Your team of lion/ness

22.gif