31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-06-2015, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2015 01:00 PM by adarshron.)
How can Indians sell digital products online
Hi ,

I was busy in the creation of my first product until I forgot that I couldn't receive payments via Paypal (fckn government regulations).

I have helped others launch products(as a friend Wink ) but this is the first time I'm being a product creator. It's kind of a massive one and I hope someone could give me a solution for this.

Thanks,
Ron
Work until you no longer have to introduce yourselves
03-06-2015, 08:17 PM
RE:
Find a online merchant for digital products, (clickbank .. etc). Or you can JV withsomeone who can proccess the money for you and u give me a percantage, but u must find a trusted person :)
Disappointment is a sort of bankruptcy - the bankruptcy of a soul that expends too much in hope and expectation...
- Mark Twain
03-06-2015, 09:15 PM
RE:
hi ron where do u live ? use icici bank .....pm me
03-06-2015, 10:32 PM
RE:
It is very hard mate. The only solution is to buy a paypal account which belongs to other country and use it in US VPS. The other solution is to find a good buddy who lives in abroad.
Feel free to send me crack request, but make sure it is paid request!
03-06-2015, 10:41 PM
RE:
(03-06-2015 09:15 PM)whitehat1985 Wrote:  hi ron where do u live ? use icici bank .....pm me
I''m frm Kerala. PMed bro
19.gif
03-06-2015, 10:42 PM
RE:
(03-06-2015 08:17 PM)UniverseTwister Wrote:  Find a online merchant for digital products, (clickbank .. etc). Or you can JV withsomeone who can proccess the money for you and u give me a percantage, but u must find a trusted person :)
Clickbank charges around $50 per listing. I was thinking of using CCAVENUE. But will people be ready to pay via that??
03-07-2015, 12:27 AM
RE:
(03-06-2015 08:17 PM)UniverseTwister Wrote:  Find a online merchant for digital products, (clickbank .. etc). Or you can JV withsomeone who can proccess the money for you and u give me a percantage, but u must find a trusted person :)
Clickbank charges around $50/listing. Finding a trusted person is kind of hard and takes time. Will CCAVENUE be a good option?

I have seen indians sell using Paypal, but I don't understand how they do it. I have a verified Paypal still I have heard that we cant accept payments.

54.gif