56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-02-2016, 09:24 AM
How To Get FREE Backlinks For Videos?
I know backlinks are very important for improving ranking with Youtube videos, and Fiverr is a great place to get backlinks.

I'm wondering if anyone knows some free ways to get very good backlinks to rank videos? I'm creating a ton of videos and am seeing if there's a way to do it without going to Fiverr each time?

Thanks!

*P.S. I'm creating a mastermind/brainstorming group of other video affiliate marketers to discuss strategies. If you're interested hit me up on skype at garrettb6114! :)

Best wishes,
Garrett
05-03-2016, 09:30 PM
RE: How To Get FREE Backlinks For Videos?
first off I have to disagree with fivrr being a great place to get backlinks, most of the sellers there are monkeys who knows very little about seo and just runs a software like gsa out of the box with poorly spun content.

Next you build backlinks to videos just as you would to any other site you can use pbns and web 2.0's or whatever method you prefer, try mixing it up so you do embeds and backlinks there really is no golden nugget to this other than just use the linkbuilding strategy that suits you best
05-25-2016, 06:08 PM
you can create backlink for your video from social media site and web 2.0 site but you have to do the on page seo properly first.Secondly do the rest.If you do the on page seo properly and create funnel then it will come 1st page(Video) of google.It is obvious.I have the proof man.skype ID:mustafijur019
09-14-2016, 06:56 PM
web 2.0 seo, spam, or go offline is a free way to get backlinks
09-19-2016, 11:34 PM
I would not suggest fiverr for backlinks. A great way to get backlinks to your video is creating PBNs, ot posting on them, then social book marketing those links and pinging them
66.gif
09-21-2016, 03:54 AM
i bought a 2 fiver gigs last week and got 200k backlinks and some other shit,

not worth it to be honest most links just looked like spam and its probably just damaging my site
[Image: R6J1MVo.png]
09-21-2016, 05:58 AM
Create accounts at Blogger, Wordpress, etc.
10-30-2016, 02:47 PM
Hi, there are a so many ways to get Backlinks, you need to get your videos shared and embedded on as many places as possible. A good way of getting thousands of eyes on your videos is to post in Google+ groups and communities. Some of the YouTube groups and communities are totaling over 500,000 one or two of them have 750,000 people and there are many of them. So join these and get sharing for starters. I also have a great source that will rank your video and embed on over 5000 video sites. This is paid but not expensive so if your interested pm me for the link. This is not self promotion it is a friends service he runs.
10-30-2016, 03:01 PM
Learn IFTTT, that will help ya.
11-15-2016, 07:42 AM
as for me the method is difficult to implement, and can be easier to do as some have described above
29.gif

18.gif