24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

04-25-2015, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2015 03:42 AM by TheRapStar.)
How To Find $100 CPC Keywords With Long Tail Pro Platinum | Tutorial
Hi,

It's my second tutorial! Blush

In this tutorial, you will see How I find $70-$100 Keywords using Long Tail Pro Platinum.

After watching this, you can start your own Adsense website and earn huge money. If, by any chance, you do not have a Long Tail Pro Platinum software. You find it here on BBHF.

I shared this to promote Long Tail Pro a long time ago, but I think the tutorial might help you.

Code:
http://www.bloggingcage.com/long-tail-pro-review/
ONLY NEED SOME +REPS MY FRIEND
04-25-2015, 07:28 PM
RE: How To Find $100 CPC Keywords With Long Tail Pro Platinum | Tutorial
Great Share, Thank You. +5 Reps.
https://911s5.xyz/ Private IPv4 proxies. Socks5 and HTTPs. High Quality. Fast Speeds.

№1 Worldwide !!!
04-25-2015, 08:31 PM
And you'll have to grab my email address before I can access the product? I hope it's good??? Will you also teach the basics of using Long tail platinum?
04-26-2015, 03:44 AM
http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-The-Jumper - No, you can directly access the product without giving away your e-mail address. The basics are also well described in the post. Make sure to read everything carefully. !
04-26-2015, 04:17 AM
Look like owner of the website in the link shared by OP is promoting his posts through Super VIP friends id's, bad days for affiliate marketing of Long Tail Pro, The site owner has added affiliate link in article and sharing commision with FB friends if they share this articles in black hat forum.
64.gif
04-26-2015, 04:56 AM
I will add the image of the post! Is that fine ??
04-26-2015, 05:42 AM
there's always an angle at play it seems...lol

also seriously is anyone who truly truly does adsense on any scale falling for these so called mythical $100 cpc terms?

I bet you none of these dudes have every gotten these $68 epc in any of their A$ accounts.
04-27-2015, 02:05 AM
@dstoltz

Read the title again, it says find $100 CPC Keywords... not get $100 Per click.....

and for you kindest knowledge.... google takes 30% of what advertisers pay Google...... so expected amount should be $70... and I once got.. $64.3 USD per click!
04-27-2015, 04:14 PM
you are clearly trying to promote your blog post with long tail pro affiliate..your tutorial clearly an advertising content(looking from you post url "review"..not a tutorial)..you should remove your clickbank affiliate links from that post and put it on another post on your blog.For me the tutorial you r sharing in here is low quality.to short,d0esn't have a video,and you do not tell how to search and brainstorm the seed keyword.
[Image: crUiqbF.png]
Closed

16.gif