34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-11-2011, 07:29 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2011 05:13 AM by orgest.)
How To Explode Your Traffic With Facebook
How To Explode Your Traffic With Facebook

[Image: facebook-emoticons.jpg]

[Image: scaled.php?tn=1&server=268&a...p;res=crop][Image: scaled.php?tn=1&server=220&a...p;res=crop]
You will start to make your Facebook friends list by using this often-ignored, powerful, easy method! Tick You can start seeing IMMEDIATE results to your Facebook marketing when you combine these three THREE killer components together! Tick You will get MASSES of people accepting your friend requests by using this simple strategy!
Are you ready to Explode your Facebook Presence?
Here is exactly what you get
How to make friend attraction facebook
This tutorial explains everything in detail with video
Facebook has 680,000,000 members worldwide. THIS is a HUGE market for you to tap into.

I am going to basically give you a neat tactic that pulls in thousands of fans continuously for 10 minutes of work using free techniques. Then, I'm giving you 50 UNIQUE tactics that will further explode your page. Not only that, but I'm giving you resale rights so you can increase your profits even further today. Then, I'm giving you a special bonus report that guarantees you $100 to $200 a month. Oh, and guess what? You can sell that, too. You have full resale rights to everything in this product .. Get several hundreds of fans this week! Click the buy button below to grab your copy and start your very own Facebook Explosion...

this tutorial cost 19,70

2 Video Tutorial
2 E-Book .pdf
+Bonus
1 Method to earn 70$ a day

$8.30

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKajG1cfmT36v1HILhhIk...RBgMu4Zn8Q]

Originally Posted by:JonDell
Here is my preliminary review:

WOW! A lot of information in a small space. I will not be giving anything away, and if this works as laid out, which I do not doubt it does work, this is "magic traffic".

You get a report full of "do this, do that, do this, do that" all the way through, hand holding you on everything to be done, and done to the max if you choose, to get that traffic.

"It will and does work!!" - Albert
Originally Posted by Albert
Here is my honest review.
The main method to get lots of fans - I personally think it will work - but is not as automatic as stated. BUT - it will and does work!!

"All put together, you are getting great value here and plenty of fresh FB and Social Media Stuff. Add the PLR to it and it is a winner for sure!" - Scottlin and has PLR rights.

There are three parts to it. The bonus is really good and goes into a lot of detail. It's a little bit different from anything i've seen before too....worth the cost of the fso alone for sure. It's a step by step method that if you follow exactly you will make some $$$

The 50 point list is great. Plenty of things i already knew, a couple i felt were out of date but maybe not??? And then a few i did not know about that are great! Again, this info is valuable and with PLR, i can use this to train clients. So i was happy with this part as well.

The third part or the main part is also great. I was not aware of this but have been searching for it so again, value at the price this fso is.

All put together, you are getting some great value here and plenty of fresh FB / social media stuff. Add the PLR to it and it is a winner for sure.

good job and well done!
"It is no brainer stuff!" - fredy

Originally Posted by [b]fredy

It is no brainer stuff, I am in for 110%..

Thanks
Anwar

"This is a good WSO for $8.30!" David
Originally Posted by [b]David
Just finished the report. Very quick to go through.

Definitely some good content regarding getting facebook friends.

Stephen's Twiends alternative also looks good. I am not sure how responsive the fans are, but it definitely serves the purpose to bump up the number of fans on your page.

Overall, good WSO for $8.30, and very quick to go through.

"Simple and effective!" - Barbara J. Christians
Originally Posted by Barbara J. Christians
Just purchased, info was to the point and looks like it will work well, I will apply this to my Fan Pages right away. Thanks for this simple but effective fso!
"Looking forward to getting lots of fans!" - Cecelia W.
Originally Posted by Cecelia W.
Good stuff. Looking forward to getting lots of fans! Thanks!
08-11-2011, 09:58 AM
RE: How To Explode Your Traffic With Facebook
mANN YOU GAVE PP LINK.
08-11-2011, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2011 06:49 PM by orgest.)

Sorry the link has been updated ...
08-11-2011, 07:49 PM
are u selling this to us? :) ... I think this forum is for sharing not for selling... there is a Marketplace section on the board ... :|
10-14-2011, 05:44 PM
Thanks alot for sharing this type of information but u r just trying to promote your software nothing else may be you are in wrong section here..?
42.gif
12-11-2011, 12:31 AM
man you need to be a regular user of your page and you need to be very active on it then you can get more better.
12-17-2011, 03:49 AM
I agree may be you are in the wrong section.And in this forum we always want stuffs for free.Your product sounds tempting,I hope your technique is a legitimate one.
02-12-2012, 11:22 AM
i guess we share every information here for free . you just promote package . what happen if your method doesn't work . will you return our money back ??
09-02-2012, 02:36 AM
RE:
so far as i know forum is the place where we can discuss with our different subject and different problem.but this is the first time when i saw someone wants to sell through using forum directly.however it is very important issue.the popularity of facebook spread worldwide and it is really a giant market for getting more traffic.

79.gif