57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-11-2015, 03:05 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2015 03:15 PM by aliba2010.)
How To Discover 1 HOT Clickbank Niche and Create a NINJA Review Video in 15 Minutes
How To Discover 1 HOT Clickbank Niche and Create a NINJA Review Video in 15 Minutes

For Clickbank Newbies ONLY:http://bestblackhatforum.com/images/newsmilies/sad.gif

Are you plain ol’ frustrated by spending way too much of your “down time” making videos that bring in no sales?

Do you silently wish you knew how to make videos that drew visitors to your video, looked professional and made sales?

I want to ask you..just exactly how are you making your videos right now?

Are you making plain old, boring slideshows?

That’s what I used to do for the last couple of years and it was a royal pain..UGH!

I got lots of UGLY comments on my first videos…

Are Y-O-U making lots of videos but they just aren’t making sales like they used to or even worse, they never did???

Are you outsourcing your videos and noticing your costs are really adding up?

Are you still struggling to learn that complicated software where you never got past the first module?

Are you not making videos because you think it’s too expensive and time-consuming?

Are your videos being seen as downright B-O-R-I-N-G (yawn)?

Here’s what I am going to show you:

1. How to create a Professional Looking video that you would be proud to show to your best friend, your boss or even a business owner.

2. How to create this video with one (1) simple Free Screenshare tool that I use everyday.

3. How to look like a PROFESSIONAL video marketer instead of like a Newbie amateur.

4. How to watch me use this free screenshare, create your video promoting a Clickbank product, and upload it to Youtube.

Done!

When I began on Youtube a couple of years ago, I made LOTS of videos…some good and some BETTER…but now I don’t have to work so hard at making a video that looks polished.

And y0u won’t either!

I finally found the solution to your problem
because it really lets you make videos in a
SNAP and the best part is, if you are on a
shoe-string budget, it is completely FREE.

This free software finally allows YOU to create those super awesome videos that convert to sales.

Seriously, this isn’t one of your BORING OLD slideshow creators, this is really going to change the way you make your videos.

This is your one-stop solution for creating videos, without ever having to get on camera, if you are a bit shy.

You can use this technique for promoting

Clickbank products, CPA Offers, Make Money Offers or Offline Businesses

https://>>>[[[Reported by Members as URL Shortener! Post the actual link!]]]<<</57hKUp

[quote='aliba2010' pid='1380805' dateline='1439269520']

For Clickbank Newbies ONLY:http://bestblackhatforum.com/images/newsmilies/sad.gif

Are you plain ol’ frustrated by spending way too much of your “down time” making videos that bring in no sales?

Do you silently wish you knew how to make videos that drew visitors to your video, looked professional and made sales?

I want to ask you..just exactly how are you making your videos right now?

Are you making plain old, boring slideshows?

That’s what I used to do for the last couple of years and it was a royal pain..UGH!

I got lots of UGLY comments on my first videos…

Are Y-O-U making lots of videos but they just aren’t making sales like they used to or even worse, they never did???

Are you outsourcing your videos and noticing your costs are really adding up?

Are you still struggling to learn that complicated software where you never got past the first module?

Are you not making videos because you think it’s too expensive and time-consuming?

Are your videos being seen as downright B-O-R-I-N-G (yawn)?

Here’s what I am going to show you:

1. How to create a Professional Looking video that you would be proud to show to your best friend, your boss or even a business owner.

2. How to create this video with one (1) simple Free Screenshare tool that I use everyday.

3. How to look like a PROFESSIONAL video marketer instead of like a Newbie amateur.

4. How to watch me use this free screenshare, create your video promoting a Clickbank product, and upload it to Youtube.

Done!

When I began on Youtube a couple of years ago, I made LOTS of videos…some good and some BETTER…but now I don’t have to work so hard at making a video that looks polished.

And y0u won’t either!

I finally found the solution to your problem
because it really lets you make videos in a
SNAP and the best part is, if you are on a
shoe-string budget, it is completely FREE.

This free software finally allows YOU to create those super awesome videos that convert to sales.

Seriously, this isn’t one of your BORING OLD slideshow creators, this is really going to change the way you make your videos.

This is your one-stop solution for creating videos, without ever having to get on camera, if you are a bit shy.

You can use this technique for promoting

Clickbank products, CPA Offers, Make Money Offers or Offline Businesses

http://www.toptoshop.com/ClickbankNiche
08-12-2015, 12:02 AM
RE: How To Discover 1 HOT Clickbank Niche and Create a NINJA Review Video in 15 Minutes
Does anyone know of the tool referred to above

Atul
08-12-2015, 12:34 AM
RE: How To Discover 1 HOT Clickbank Niche and Create a NINJA Review Video in 15 Minutes
ALIBA2010
Your question is in the wrong section. You are requesting something.

And I also noticed you've been member of this forum for exactly 2 years and got zero reputation.
It took me less than 5 minutes to download the video in which she explains the system.
I could do it because I learned how to do it here. In this forum.
You see? It's just a matter of reading, learning and executing.

Something you, for a reason, don't want to do. Instead, ask somebody else to do it for you.

If this is the way you live... you'd better change your attitude really quick.Or you'll never make money for yourself.
You'll always depend on someone else.
and that means to be an employee forever.
think about it and please don't get mad at me.
I'm just trying to make you understand.
(and no, I won't share the video.)
08-12-2015, 01:05 AM
(08-12-2015 12:02 AM)atultanna88 Wrote:  Does anyone know of the tool referred to above

Atul

Question: How do you rank your video within minutes?
Answer: Watch this over-the-shoulder video on how to Create a LIVE EVENT with Youtube’s Google Hangouts.

She also makes use of screencast-o-matic.

All her stuff is freely available to download - but couldn't really find anything worth downloading. It amazes me the people who have been doing this for years without realizing that Wordpress has a search function.
08-12-2015, 10:51 PM
Hi Roybatty

Yes i have been long here but unfortunate events have taken place in my personnal life so have not being able to devote time here

Thats all i have to say

Atul
62.gif
08-13-2015, 11:21 AM
thanks for youy question atul
i was do this with plugin
PrettyLinks
you can download pro version here
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/235e839015/
08-29-2015, 08:08 AM
thanks for the share
09-19-2015, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2016 05:47 AM by UfoMoneyGal.)
PLEASE STOP PM ME THE METHOD NO LONGER AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC unless you want pay $5000 otherwise good luck with buying next big thaaang LOL

[Image: 1DGzokn.png?2]
09-29-2015, 02:22 AM
UfoMoneyGal, I'm waiting for your great share.
10-06-2015, 01:07 AM
I'm waiting for your great share.
44.gif

40.gif