74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-13-2011, 04:28 AM
How To Build Backlinks?
Hey guys, I always wonder on how do I build backlinks like per day, how much should I start out with a new site? I was looking around and some say put like 5 on the first day, the next 3, after that none, and a few back links towards the end of the week? What do you guys suggest to start with? I looked at Matt Carter on how he did his backlinks and it's way too much backlinks to start off with on a new site.
06-21-2011, 03:56 PM
RE: How To Build Backlinks?
ways to get quality backlinks are :
1.prefer do follow
2.Social Bookmarking sites
3.Article Directories
4.Create a list post
5.write unique content.
06-22-2011, 05:44 AM
(06-21-2011 03:56 PM)jamesjohnson Wrote:  ways to get quality backlinks are :
1.prefer do follow
2.Social Bookmarking sites
3.Article Directories
4.Create a list post
5.write unique content.

i think what he's asking for is link velocity for a brand new site. what's the limit to the number of backlinks to build per day without raising any flags? i like to know too.
06-22-2011, 07:24 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2011 02:45 AM by BlackNinjaX.)
I meant the time of doing it and how much would be needed when to first start out.
06-27-2011, 10:27 AM
In MHOP.... You can build 50 links the first day. The thing is... After the panda update, The Forum profile links and Blog comment links have lost its value.

The best thing is to write a good quality 1000 or 750 word article(nothing less) and blast some pad software links... You can easily get backlinks from sites like Softpedia and brother soft and other PR9 sites d*** easily.

Trust me on this one. I was superised as I ranked my site in 9 days dead straight for 3 keywords simultaneously. Just with the seo service I give... i did it.

The keyword competition of one keyword was 3,48000 in exact. So, If you still have any doubt... Just PM me :)

Stay Cool
Take Care
Suraj.
12.gif
06-28-2011, 02:51 AM
(06-27-2011 10:27 AM)surajmuralee3033 Wrote:  In MHOP.... You can build 50 links the first day. The thing is... After the panda update, The Forum profile links and Blog comment links have lost its value.

The best thing is to write a good quality 1000 or 750 word article(nothing less) and blast some pad software links... You can easily get backlinks from sites like Softpedia and brother soft and other PR9 sites d*** easily.

Trust me on this one. I was superised as I ranked my site in 9 days dead straight for 3 keywords simultaneously. Just with the seo service I give... i did it.

The keyword competition of one keyword was 3,48000 in exact. So, If you still have any doubt... Just PM me :)

Stay Cool
Take Care
Suraj.
Okay, that's a start. What I heard from building links is that it has to be natural from what I understand is that being "natural" means like somewhere between 20 - 50 a day, but it doesn't seem as it's natural to be on the 30+, Actually, there isn't a precise number as far as I'm concern I'm just going to go for 25 since Social Monkey states it as that lol. Anyway, yeah you're right Forum profile links and blog commenting doesn't have much value anymore but it doesn't hurt to do it, I wouldn't want anything left out no matter what it is. It's just like saying since it is outdated and won't work as much as it use to anymore whereas studying in school works but people won't studying thinking that the knowledge is going to get into their head so I hope you understand where I'm coming about it.

Thanks!
07-03-2011, 04:05 AM
Just a tip, if you need quality sources to build your backlinks.
Check the site of SEO Backlink Finder. They have also a few interesting videos on their site, how you can build backlinks with different methods like Angela Backlinks, Topical related backlinks, stealing the backlinks of your competition and so on.
By the way: The software itself is really awesome. I have not seen a software that is better for finding backlinks.
07-03-2011, 07:33 PM
(06-28-2011 02:51 AM)BlackNinjaX Wrote:  
(06-27-2011 10:27 AM)surajmuralee3033 Wrote:  In MHOP.... You can build 50 links the first day. The thing is... After the panda update, The Forum profile links and Blog comment links have lost its value.

Stay Cool
Take Care
Suraj.
Okay, that's a start. What I heard from building links is that it has to be natural from what I understand is that being "natural" means like somewhere between 20 - 50 a day, but it doesn't seem as it's natural to be on the 30+, Actually, there isn't a precise number as far as I'm concern I'm just going to go for 25 since Social Monkey states it as that lol. Anyway, yeah you're right Forum profile links and blog commenting doesn't have much value anymore but it doesn't hurt to do it, I wouldn't want anything left out no matter what it is. It's just like saying since it is outdated and won't work as much as it use to anymore whereas studying in school works but people won't studying thinking that the knowledge is going to get into their head so I hope you understand where I'm coming about it.

Thanks!
Hey, About your post on no. of links per day. Its one of the biggest Myths in the IM. So, Let me try to put a stop to it.

You can Build a 100 - 500 - 1000 links to any site you want. If you shouldn't? Why will people use Xrumer, Scrapebox etc.

People wont use xrumer for 50 links you know. The answer to the WHY? question is that... if you build 10 links... there is only 10% chance of getting 1 Link indexed out of ten. Thats a rough estimate.

Forum profile links take long time to get indexed if you don't make enough noise. So... what I was saying is... Its not the no. of links you build and but the no. getting indexed.

Also... If you have a site in which you build 100 links and YSE... shows only 10 it dosen't mean the 90 links are waste. its just that YSE dosen't show you that.

I hope I solved your Misconception about backlinks and SEO. I build 1000 links a day with my Service For Me and My Clients. I won't hurt you 47happy . After all... I only had a 1000 word article and 2.30 hours of time to rank my site for 3 keywords in 9 days 3wink ...

Stay Cool...
Suraj

54.gif