18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-06-2016, 04:11 AM
RE: $$$$ - How Much You would Pay for this method?
I'm a risktaker, I'd pay solid 10$ and give a first, legit review. PM me on that offer.
THANKS FOR THE REPS 74muscle
03-08-2016, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2016 08:20 PM by atheist.)
Here...

[Image: QzAInMj.png]

[Image: a7I5jwQ.png]
03-12-2016, 05:13 PM
Why are you showing your advertising fees and NOT earnings?

I CANNOT understand the logic behind your request. You ask how much members of BBHF would pay for a system you will not tell us about and refuse to post anything about earnings from the system but think it sufficient to show how much you have been paying for Advertising. You also seem reluctant to respond to posts.

Is the World going crazy or am I? Don't answer that! My wife reminds me of the answer to that question EVERY day:-)

Please give more details or your thread will simply die and you will be no wiser as to whether it is viable and profitable for you to sell on BBHF.
Giving is like breathing out - without it you cannot breathe in.
03-14-2016, 11:21 PM
(03-12-2016 05:13 PM)SlumdogGeordie Wrote:  Why are you showing your advertising fees and NOT earnings?

I CANNOT understand the logic behind your request. You ask how much members of BBHF would pay for a system you will not tell us about and refuse to post anything about earnings from the system but think it sufficient to show how much you have been paying for Advertising. You also seem reluctant to respond to posts.

Is the World going crazy or am I? Don't answer that! My wife reminds me of the answer to that question EVERY day:-)

Please give more details or your thread will simply die and you will be no wiser as to whether it is viable and profitable for you to sell on BBHF.

Did you ever worked with amazon? Advertising fee is the revenue we generate.
03-15-2016, 02:51 AM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2016 02:51 AM by Million Dollar.)
(03-08-2016 08:17 PM)atheist Wrote:  Here...

[Image: QzAInMj.png]

[Image: a7I5jwQ.png]

Looks good now..

Count me in if price is reasonable!
37.gif
03-15-2016, 03:06 AM
I'm interested but can you explain exactly what this is about and how we can make money with it?
03-15-2016, 03:14 AM
Well, all about the quality! If you really are doing great with it, you can create a well written report or a video course. So the course price varies here. Soon my BSO will go live for Amazon With YT and I'm doing 2-3K on autopilot every month. Price of the BSO will vary anywhere from $27-$37. So i hope you understand now.
03-17-2016, 11:49 PM
what did you mean by CS + Amazon ?? CS means Click Sure ?? < sorry if it sounds stupid but i don't know the meaning > and Can you guarantee everybody can earn money from this methods or not ?? < if they take action >..............

how much they should invest to make this amount of money... ? will it need personal website + email marketing + seo etc ??

waiting for your reply............. thanks..
09-17-2016, 04:05 AM
From what I see, an initial price of $27 to $37 would be best. Give some well reputed people, review copies for a low price of $7 to $17. If lot of support and reviews come from the initial buyers, increase the price to $67 to $97.
Work until you no longer have to introduce yourselves
09-17-2016, 04:11 AM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2016 04:16 AM by mthomas.)
I agree with Adarshron with the review copies and would be willing to send you a small amt to be one of the first to review as well.

One note however, can you clear up what you said about doing this "without being banned by Amazon" ???

Do you create several different accounts and use proxies, etc...

I would want to know this info before paying for any product as I don't EVER want my regular Amazon accts to get messed with.

Thanks
69.gif
Cool

46.gif