7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-09-2016, 12:40 AM
How I ranked my affiliate site to #2 on Google
Hey guys, I work in the affiliate business, which means I create a lot of websites and test a lot of different stuff to try to make them rank and convert.
for CMS I use WordPress, where I have managed to make a website go from unindexet to #2 on Google within a few days,
which I thought some of you might find interesting, you can see a picture of the graph here: http://i.imgur.com/p5YPvve.png
A little disclaimer is that I did this on medium competition keywords, and not high competition.
It's getting closer to being a year ago where I did it, and I haven't recieved any warnings or messages through Google and bing webmaster tools and so on.
Anyways here's the "recipe" that I used to make this possible

Meta data:
It's improtant to make your meta data top notch.
First of all you wanna go to settings > general and choose the language you want the website to rank for.
URL structure is also really important, so go to settings > permalinks and choose "post name", ideally you customize it for every page though, so it's optimized.
After that is done install "Yoast" or "All in one Seo" and set that up, there is lots of guides for that, so I'm not gonna go in depth with that.

Only 1 H1
A lot of themes have the flaw that they have multiple H1's which can really harm your SEO, so make sure this is not the case with your theme, to check it
view the source and search for H1, this is very critical.

Low spam score
There's lots of factors in spam scores, here's how to avoid a few ones easily:
- Add a contact email or form, this is important
- Every article should be 1000+ words
- Do not hide or make links hard to see, this is a huge factor

Sitemap and breadcrumbs
It's important to have a sitemap, and less important to have breadcrumbs, but it's a nice little extra thing that Google rewards.
Yoast and many other plugins offer both of these things.

Pagespeed: Google insight
Pagespeed is becoming one of the biggest factors, so it's important to have an eye on it, a great tool for this is Google's own tool,
which you can find here: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/

It's not hard to hit a score of 100/100, all you need to do is install plugins that does whats listed below.
- Minification (better wp minify, w3 cache)
- Move scripts to footer (scripts to footer)
- Remove Google fonts and other external code (remove google fonts)
- Caching (w3 cache, super cache)

There is a ton of plugins that can do these things, I have written some examples plugins after each point
It's important to note that if your website is built with Jquery or the like, moving Jquery to footer might cause some functionality to not work.
It's a big flaw to have a website which is built with that nowadays though, so you might wanna consinder switching theme if that is your case

Backlinks
A lot of people say that links and mentions is more than half of your SEO, which is why things like linkbuilding is very important.
There is a lot linkbuilding techinques, like creating great content, infographics and much more.
Since my websites are affiliate sites, I don't have content that people naturally link to, therefor I buy links for all of my websites
In my example where my website went from unindexet to rank 2 on Google, I bought links here: http://seo-servicen.dk/en/
There is a ton of link sellers and websites where you can exchange links for example.

I hope some of you guys can use my little "recipe" or "guide" even though I know it's not a lot of information, it is enough to make a website rank well.
So instead of spending thousand of dollars on some seo expert, go do it yourself! :)

I'll do my best to answer question
Have a great day
Over and out :)
11-10-2016, 05:28 AM
RE: How I ranked my affiliate site to #2 on Google
Hello,Welcome
I have a lucrative proposition that can offer you assured success. I am indicating at promoting your brand and website further, to generate more revenue. I can help you in developing foolproof strategies to win over your competitors smartly.

I can give you high quality do follow back links from various platforms like

a. Blogging: Blog creation, submission
b. High PR Social Bookmarking
c. Article Posting
d. Content Optimization (on-site as well as off-site)
e. Theme specific Directory Submission
f. Classified Ads Distribution
g. Web 2.0 Link Creation
h. Profile Link Creation
i. Power-Point Document creation and submission
a. Manual Blog Commenting
b. Manual Forum Posting
c. Manual Search Engine Submission
d. Image optimization
e. Google Local Listing

What you will get57yes
✔ 100% Approval Rate
✔100% Manual Submission
✔ 100% Do-follow Link
✔100% Search Engines Friendly and Safe
✔ 100% Penguin Panda safe
✔ 100% Real Pages Submission
✔Don't Use Any Automated Software
✔Satisfaction Guaranteed
Buidling Backlinks manually with pure white hat techniques

For more information:

If you are using SKYPE, please share with me. You can also add my ID “ajitav.mishra” direct discussion. I am always available for any queries or clarifications from your end.

Please feel free to let us know your views on this . iam waiting for your positive response.59handshake
12-12-2016, 05:13 PM
57yes
nice post, Thanks for informative
12-16-2016, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2016 09:51 PM by WhatsApp Clone.)
Ranking affiliate sites is being in practice, many people use to prefer amazon affiliate rather than flipkart affiliate. Many people use to say the percentage and CPA varies a lot between two platforms. Whats your opinion towards it?

Many use to market apps like whatsapp, facebook, twitter and other sites with there tech niche sites. How the conversion is calculated here in case on cost per installation or cost per conversion?
12-16-2016, 10:13 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2016 10:14 PM by PandaBB.)
question, is this website yours http://seo-servicen.dk/en/ : )

post 1
rep 1

hmmmm
44.gif
12-17-2016, 06:34 AM
Hi Thank you for the advice.
Will you consider a more practical guide on this please
12-19-2016, 09:11 PM
(12-16-2016 09:48 PM)WhatsApp Clone Wrote:  Ranking affiliate sites is being in practice, many people use to prefer amazon affiliate rather than flipkart affiliate. Many people use to say the percentage and CPA varies a lot between two platforms. Whats your opinion towards it?

Many use to market apps like whatsapp, facebook, twitter and other sites with there tech niche sites. How the conversion is calculated here in case on cost per installation or cost per conversion?
12-22-2016, 02:01 AM
In order to increase your website traffic and ranking, I would suggest you to learn and research about SEO, I think at first you need to learn from many famous and largest websites about SEO, SEM such as: Searchengineland. com, Searchenginewatch. com, Searchenginejournal. com, Moz. com,...they're all giving free basic SEO, SEM techniques and courses that you can follow up and practice as well. After that, you should apply these techniques on your own website with your domain and hosting, try your best to practical daily as much as possible.

I believe that you can get the archive after some months you try hard.

Good luck to you,
12-22-2016, 03:22 PM
great post and it's free nice share thank you!

Thanks

55.gif